Super Bowl LV Halftime Show: The Weeknd

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
Just now, Summer Boy said:

They also probably had to quarantine. Would you cancel Gaga for the 911 video or the VMA performance ? Obviously huge stars like The Weeknd, Gaga or Ariana wouldn't take any risk.

I wouldn’t cancel anybody, as I said in my post :awkney:

Also you can’t compare the amount of staff used in the 911 video or the amount of dancers in the vma performance to this, please :air:

Also I just pointed out that testing doesn’t give you total safety. And even if they quarantined, my point still stands. Are hundred of dancers really needed in times of a pandemic?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, President Biden said:

:laughga:Testing does not always work?!?!? That’s literally why we still have schools, workplaces, government offices, etc closed down. If it was that easy, much more would be open.....

The Weeknd chose to endanger his employees and the lives of the crowd for his own MARKETING. A completely NONESSENTIAL event that he could have easily boycotted.

This is the most ridiculous statement ever lmfao

Summer Boy
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

I wouldn’t cancel anybody, as I said in my post :awkney:

Also you can’t compare the amount of staff used in the 911 video or the amount of dancers in the vma performance to this, please :air:

Also I just pointed out that testing doesn’t give you total safety. And even if they quarantined, my point still stands. Are hundred of dancers really needed in times of a pandemic?

If they were tested and had to quarantine then I don't see why he couldn't do his show. And yes, people in these times need entertainment, so there's nothing wrong with his show and his hundred of dancers... 

ELECTROHEART

I liked the Blinding Lights part :duck:

:vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Born This Way

All I'll say is that I'm really happy he was able to do it. He is a talented performer. 

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

MessyTop
7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

The microphone is so low omg it's like how it sounds when you're hearing a gig from outside the venue :bradley:

Right? I’m sorry but is 2021 and they messed up the sound mixing. Gaga has flawless vocals and flawless sound for her show 4 years ago. Unacceptable 

ELECTROHEART

Guys it was cool, not you gheys expecting The Weeknd to do amazing choreographies, wig changes and extra outfits, please :awkney:

At least I'm happy Rosalia and Maluma were not there :duck:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

The stage in the rafters didn't really help him, performances on the field add excitement somehow. Great setlist, but someone at some point should have suggested a different direction for the elements around him.

Archived