Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Super Bowl LV Halftime Show: The Weeknd

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing but respect for his artistry and talents, but I’m not sure he has the stage presence to carry a solo halftime performance.

SwissMonster

The ending/Blinding Lights was great but overall it was...boring? :bear: Didn’t expect it to be. The camera shots where something else too :bear: 

Well :huntyga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Delulu Rogers

Better than Adam and JT but honestly, that was pretty boring. Once again, only females are the ones turning out choreo and costume changes. The hype for this performance did not meet what we got...

dynamite
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

He's got the HITS but I'm low-key disappointed :bear:

Just now, thedirtymonster said:

I'm unimpressed.

Just now, SKANK said:

Nothing but respect for his artistry and talents, but I’m not sure he has the stage presence to carry a solo halftime performance.

Just now, darkgaga said:

Probably the straights will love this. But I am underwhelmed...

Just now, Regina George said:

Amm that was... Underwhelming? 

I can't wait to watch it! :toofunny:

thatfoxyfeeling

I love The Weeknd but that was a bit of a mess wasn’t it :fatcat: I could barely hear him at the start, love how he went through his discography but it was so disjointed. Blinding Lights was the highlight obviously, will see a big boost for sure. 

gumzy3000

Was something wrong with the sound or is it just me?! It sounded muffled and it was hard to hear him sometimes....

Either way, Blinding Lights and I Feel it Coming were beautiful, haunting and ICONIC AF. I almost cried. 

trolly troll troll

Archived