RAMROD 118,239 Posted February 7, 2021 Share Posted February 7, 2021 But she is not lying tho (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,773 Posted February 7, 2021 Share Posted February 7, 2021 Instead of fans you're saying she was gonna say phags? Did I get it Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlondeQueenOfGGD 25,454 Posted February 7, 2021 Share Posted February 7, 2021 Serving “I want your horughly I want your disease” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,239 Posted February 7, 2021 Author Share Posted February 7, 2021 2 minutes ago, dynamite said: Instead of fans you're saying she was gonna say phags? Did I get it 👁️👅👁️ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Runway 27,876 Posted February 7, 2021 Share Posted February 7, 2021 Phag albums are the best albums Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Computer 10,980 Posted February 7, 2021 Share Posted February 7, 2021 Trying to spot the lies 💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,834 Posted February 7, 2021 Share Posted February 7, 2021 Lmao she was going to say 'fans'! You guys! I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PunkTheFunk 125,734 Posted February 7, 2021 Share Posted February 7, 2021 She's giving me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.