šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga the Queen of Body Positivity

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

LaLuna
6 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

and I have to say and I think many r insecure about it but saggy boobs r also very attractive, so whoever has saggy boobs u look good af, especially with a halter top thats just my opinion tho. what people, articles, media write as flaws u should fix i find a lot of it is very cute and attractive if not hot. The media sometimes by thinking they are helping women with their bodies, they r doin the opposite. Im sure many would not even think twice about their celullite if the media didnt even mention it shuld be something to get rid of

That's the thing, my boobs aren't even saggy, they're actually quite perky for a woman in her late 30sĀ :billie:

It's mainly because I gained a lot of weight quite fast which tends to stretch the skin. I've lost a lot of that weight but the stretch markes are here to stay it seemsĀ :vegas:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I love the message she gives but also that she stands behind it in her videos and such. Especially recently, she has shown dancers and MUAs of all sizes, colors, genders, and we love to see it.Ā 

Stupid Love music video right? And I love that she is dancing there too in her outfit, looking all healthy and happy... :heart:

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga Lady Gaga GIF by NOW That's Music

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

That's the thing, my boobs aren't even saggy, they're actually quite perky for a woman in her late 30sĀ :billie:

It's mainly because I gained a lot of weight quite fast which tends to stretch the skin. I've lost a lot of that weight but the stretch markes are here to stay it seemsĀ :vegas:

Stretch marks are honestly no big deal at all, it's like a tattoo, i dont understand why the media is doing this to women and putting thoughts in the heads. I wouldnt even think twice about it

This reminds me of when she launched the "Body Revolution" section on LittleMonsters.com back in 2012/2013. :wub:

"Bulimia and anorexia since I was 15. But today I join the BODY REVOLUTION. To Inspire Bravery. and BREED some m$therf*cking COMPASSION."

tumblr_mawuxhkFD21r7jih0o1_1280.jpg

It meant a lot to me the day she posted these pictures and captions, that she directly discussed her history of eating disorders, as those years were when I entered my second episode of anorexia (still in it, still appreciate every time she addresses body image).

Re: stretch marks, I have some on the crests of my pelvis and bottom of my butt from when I hit puberty and had a growth spurt. Had some boyfriends criticize them later in my teens but what can I do? :shrug: Not like I could stop my puberty. They're there to stay.

āš”šŸ²

53 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

What got me about this was that she wasn't even out of shape. How distorted does your view have to be to think that? it's a SUPER tight and firm fabric on a perfectly healthy woman. My roommate at the time remarked about her "paunch" and I was like, "this woman literally just sang and danced her heart out for 15 minutes and the only thing you can talk about is that?" with all these folks I'm like, you couldn't have done this even in your "fitness" so don't come for her here just doing her thing. gay male misogyny is gross.

Yes. Often times the most disgusting, personal comments about female pop stars looks/weight come from gay men. They think they get a pass to talk sh*t but actually they don't.Ā 

2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

What got me about this was that she wasn't even out of shape. How distorted does your view have to be to think that? it's a SUPER tight and firm fabric on a perfectly healthy woman. My roommate at the time remarked about her "paunch" and I was like, "this woman literally just sang and danced her heart out for 15 minutes and the only thing you can talk about is that?" with all these folks I'm like, you couldn't have done this even in your "fitness" so don't come for her here just doing her thing. gay male misogyny is gross.

'Cause OGH can't find anything to talk sh*t about so they came to her body.Ā 

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

Wet Fire

She is the Queen of body positivity. And she is the one who helped me get through my insecurities due to weight. Seeing someone like her embrace her own body and not afraid of sharing 'flawed' pictures gave me d lot of courage.Ā :heart:

Diamonster

Gaga made me develop the insecurities I have to this day, my face, my nose, my a**, my breasts, my eyes, my lips, my voiceĀ :laughga:Ā I'm envious of the people she makes feel better because many times after some selfie I just spiral so bad into a self hating episode again.

It was way worse when I was younger though so I guess that's an improvement

When someone calls Gaga fat, I immediately think that they need to check on their own mental illness.Ā 

Women biologically carry more fat to propogate the species. Zero fat will stop the ability to reproduce. Women were not designed to be size 0 or have muscular 6 packs of stomach muscles.

Here is the first article google found that sums up natural men vs. women fat amounts.

https://us.humankinetics.com/blogs/excerpt/learn-why-women-carry-more-fat-than-men

Also, at times I do have body image issues, but most of the time I couldn't give a f@ck what other people think of my body shape.

Mother of Puppies
10 hours ago, Diamonster said:

Gaga made me develop the insecurities I have to this day, my face, my nose, my a**, my breasts, my eyes, my lips, my voiceĀ :laughga:Ā I'm envious of the people she makes feel better because many times after some selfie I just spiral so bad into a self hating episode again.

It was way worse when I was younger though so I guess that's an improvement

Ā 

Really? Why is that? Why does she make you feel worse? I'm really wondering because she is obviously not "perfect" either in a physical way...

Gaga embraces her nose... something she talked about many times and I'm pretty sure she hasn't had a nose job. (just some fillers that can make your nose appear smaller)

And she obviosuly embraces loads of other parts of her body too, even if they are not "perfect" or what the media thinks is supposed to be perfectĀ  (as she should cuz she's beautiful) And by accepting that she helps a lot of people with their "issues"

Ā 

Mother of Puppies
10 hours ago, Fresco said:

When someone calls Gaga fat, I immediately think that they need to check on their own mental illness.Ā 

Women biologically carry more fat to propogate the species. Zero fat will stop the ability to reproduce. Women were not designed to be size 0 or have muscular 6 packs of stomach muscles.

Here is the first article google found that sums up natural men vs. women fat amounts.

https://us.humankinetics.com/blogs/excerpt/learn-why-women-carry-more-fat-than-men

Also, at times I do have body image issues, but most of the time I couldn't give a f@ck what other people think of my body shape.

Ā 

Thanks for the article! That was so interesting to read... I myself find it more attractive on myself and in general on women when they still have a bit "fat" on their body parts, because it just looks healthier to me.... and as it says in the article; it is needed.

The same goes out to men... I do like a six pack if they squeeze in their tummy and you see a bit of it, but when they relax I prefer it to be not too toned... but I guess that's just my taste...

Cello

I love her body positivity messagesĀ :heart:

Gaga helped me feel comfortable about my body / size, stretch marks and nose.Ā 

I LOVE that she doesn't photoshop her casual selfies. Other celebrities could learn a thing or two from Gaga about unrealistic beauty standards.Ā 

she/her | The Fame Monster stan āœļø

HermioneT

It's one of the reasons I stared to stan Gaga. I'm totally not interested in always perfect and polished looking stars or influencers. Love that Gaga is showing hanging boobs, stretch marks and often scratches or bruises from performing. I'm that type woman who always has bruises and scratches, typically only has half of the legs shaved and I just don't bother with looking as flawless as possible anymore. I mean Gaga has her glam moments with flawless looks, too, but not always and that's what I love about her.Ā 

She / hers

Diamonster
10 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

Ā 

Really? Why is that? Why does she make you feel worse? I'm really wondering because she is obviously not "perfect" either in a physical way...

Gaga embraces her nose... something she talked about many times and I'm pretty sure she hasn't had a nose job. (just some fillers that can make your nose appear smaller)

And she obviosuly embraces loads of other parts of her body too, even if they are not "perfect" or what the media thinks is supposed to be perfectĀ  (as she should cuz she's beautiful) And by accepting that she helps a lot of people with their "issues"

Ā 

As opposed to what seems to be the most common opinion, Iā€™ve never seen Gaga as flawed, Iā€™ve always envied her face and her body, Iā€™ve wished for a nose like hers for a loong time (before her I wanted a nose like Ashley tisdaleā€™s pre-nose job) because my face feels so fat and ugly to me.Ā 
Ā 

So during my teens that envy turned into hate for myself, she was really thin during the btw era and even when I was at my thinnest at that same time, it wasnā€™t the same as hers so Iā€™d think I was fat, my friends would go off about her ass, and that made me feel insecure about my lack of it and hips, so on and so forth up to my first year of university, Iā€™d panic over the fact she was SO perfect, and I wasnā€™t, hurt myself over it,Ā how everyone online managed to do Gaga looks and look like her, but my face was so fat and round I couldnā€™t look like her, which to my brain means Iā€™m ugly, many times it made me think of s*icide.Ā And the fact people say she has flaws and she says she hates herself just made me feel worse because then, what would that even mean about me? Iā€™m way uglier than her, she played the Countess and bodied the character of an irresistible vampire because of her beauty, my girlfriend draws her because sheā€™s so gorgeous and what she aspires to look like. Itā€™s been a build up of things that make me feel bad when I see her, which sucks cuz I also genuinely love and admire her!Ā 

Archived