Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

GAGA - Applause X My Style

championfilm

Featured Posts

championfilm

Hope you guys like my latest drawing of Gaga from Applause cover. I decided to redraw this one in my own style to see my progression. You can check out the drawing video on my YouTube down below :heart:

Babylon Dynasty

OMG! I love it!! :saira:I'll give you a follow sis' you're amazing 

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

championfilm
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Holy sh.it :enigma:  the talent jumped out! It's amazing

Thanks!!! Much appreciated :enigma:

championfilm
2 hours ago, Babylon gypsy said:

OMG! I love it!! :saira:I'll give you a follow sis' you're amazing 

Thanks!!!! :hug:

Babylon Dynasty
5 minutes ago, championfilm said:

Thanks!!!! :hug:

you're welcome, artists should support each other :runhug::heart:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Helxig
9 hours ago, championfilm said:

Thanks!!! Much appreciated :enigma:

OH! I just clicked your Instagram. You're that artist! I've seen your work a few times and every time I'm floored. You have so much talent :heart:  not to gush or anything... :laughga:   Keep it up

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

HotLikeMexico

Both are beautiful!

I LOVE the eyes on the updated one. They are soooo detailed! You’re incredibly talented! 

also question, I have been wanting to know how you started drawing in your “style”? its super interesting and different. 

championfilm
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

OH! I just clicked your Instagram. You're that artist! I've seen your work a few times and every time I'm floored. You have so much talent :heart:  not to gush or anything... :laughga:   Keep it up

Thanks! You've seen my work here, right? 

Helxig
8 minutes ago, championfilm said:

Thanks! You've seen my work here, right? 

Yes! I'm surprised I hadn't followed you on Instagram before today 'cause I always love what you do

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

championfilm
1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Both are beautiful!

I LOVE the eyes on the updated one. They are soooo detailed! You’re incredibly talented! 

also question, I have been wanting to know how you started drawing in your “style”? its super interesting and different. 

Thanks! It's actually started somewhere between 2012-2013 when littlemonsters.com was a big thing for monsters. I took some inspiration from Japanese Chibi character and found out later that what I did back then looked similar to Alex Sim's style.

At that time, it looked a bit more like a 2D character. About a year after I started working on that style, I started to work on something more realistic. And in my opinion, it's more fun to work on. 

And if you look back in 2014, there was a movie directed by Tim Burton, Big Eyes which tells a story about Margaret Keane, the American Painter. As someone who doesn't have a background in studying art, I was so impressed by the beauty in her art and the similarity in the concept of her art and mine, I decided to adapt her style with mine.

And that's it! Thanks for your interest in my style. I'll try to improve it and make it looks more and more unique :heart:

championfilm
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yes! I'm surprised I hadn't followed you on Instagram before today 'cause I always love what you do

Awwww~ Thanks!

Archived