bloody g 31,746 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 I like Symone but the fact that she can't design her own clothes is just a no from me. So either Utica or Gottmik. 『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hurem 17,801 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 Symone is taking it for sure. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fame Monster 4,554 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 I’m beginning to like Gottmik, Denali and Utica. I love Utica’s personality. Denali is amazing performer. I enjoy Gottmik’s aesthetics. Symone, of course, has done well by far, but she hasn’t won me over just yet. Find your freedom in the music Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,268 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 1 hour ago, Jose P said: LOL. LOL yoself. It's cute how y'all acting like y'all actually knows who Tamisha is when most of y'all aren't even hit 40 yet, nor live in the Atlanta scene where she's at. Just because y'all heard some cute tidbits on social media and wiki, and watch some old school video of her on YT doesn't mean y'all understand her legacy. Chile please . (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Princess Diana 24,506 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 Symone, Gottmik, Utica & Rose diana’s advocate Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,343 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 i really want to see symone or olivia take the crown Don’t fall in love with a poosay… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Peroxide555 587 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 The elimination order should go something like this... (it won't... watch Kandy make it to top 2 for drama) 1. Utica 2. Rose 3. Symone 4. Gottmilk 5. Denali 6. Tamisha 7. Tina 8. Olivia 9. Elliot 10. Kandy 11. LaLa Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MelbHawker 6,583 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 I rarely watch it but I watched one ep last week & she’s my pick Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enigma 7,182 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 5 hours ago, RAMROD said: LOL yoself. It's cute how y'all acting like y'all actually knows who Tamisha is when most of y'all aren't even hit 40 yet, nor live in the Atlanta scene where she's at. Just because y'all heard some cute tidbits on social media and wiki, and watch some old school video of her on YT doesn't mean y'all understand her legacy. Chile please . You don't need a degree in Tamisha Iman history to know and recognize she's a legend... what kind of comment is that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Epione 10,896 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 I’m living for Bimini. For that filler show in the US, Symone. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enigma 7,182 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 2 minutes ago, Epione said: I’m living for Bimini. For that filler show in the US, Symone. That's so spot on I can't Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,939 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 I think Utica, Symone, or Gottmik. Either of them could win and I'd be happy. Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pharamon 6,839 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 Symone, Utica and Gottmik. Why is everyone sleeping on Utica? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pharamon 6,839 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 1 hour ago, Peroxide555 said: The elimination order should go something like this... (it won't... watch Kandy make it to top 2 for drama) 1. Utica 2. Rose 3. Symone 4. Gottmilk 5. Denali 6. Tamisha 7. Tina 8. Olivia 9. Elliot 10. Kandy 11. LaLa Why is Rose so high lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,939 Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 Just now, Pharamon said: Why is everyone sleeping on Utica? I DONT KNOW ITS SO FRUSTRATING??? It feels like Ru doesn't particularly like her and I know this is gonna mean that she won't make it too far or that she'll barely have any wins. She clearly won the ball challenge (even tho i loved mik too) and she was paid dust for it idgi Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.