Gaga would NEVER

emma roberts crying GIF by ScreamQueens

The Fame Monster says hi 

George Costanza Hello GIF by HULU

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightadieu

UPDATE: the demos of the new tracks had leaked months ago, however the entire studio quality album just got leaked :giveup: she really needs to improve her file security

gypsy101
1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

Cover looks good, but the standard edition cover is much, much better. Hopefully the songs are good. FN was good but don’t understand all the hoopla. The only song that deserves praise from that album is Physical and it’s a shame it didn’t smash in the USA. DSN was also fantastic, but the rest of the album was just decent. 

completely incorrect; Cool, Levitating, Pretty Please, Hallucinate, Love Again and Break My Heart are all bops. as are Love is Religion, That Kind of Woman, If It Ain't Me, All to Myself, Ball & Chain, Secrets and Jealousy. the only bad songs on the album are Good in Bed and Boys Will Be Boys and those suffered more not fitting in on the album.

gypsy101
49 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

UPDATE: the demos of the new tracks had leaked months ago, however the entire studio quality album just got leaked :giveup: she really needs to improve her file security

uhh the solo versions of Fever and If It Ain't Me as well as We're Good and Not My Problem all leaked in HQ last month

nightadieu
18 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

uhh the solo versions of Fever and If It Ain't Me as well as We're Good and Not My Problem all leaked in HQ last month

I’m not listening to leaks, just read that they leaked but assumed they were demos/not the final versions

1 hour ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

The Fame Monster says hi 

George Costanza Hello GIF by HULU

I consider that an album since it was a body of work sold separately. 

MadreMonster
4 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

WHY WHY? WHAT DID WE DO to not deserve even a second performance and other fanbases get 2 studio albums a year like with Taylor, 10 singles, mv's and performances like with Dua or new editions with new albums and collabs on other projects?

emma roberts crying GIF by ScreamQueens

I think Gaga had a really rough year from the disappointment of not having the Chromatica experience BE the Chromatica experience to COVID to 2020 in general to her family member being hospitalized to her Dad still being an avid Trump supporter. I know she’s not the only one but we know her mental health and how things affect her. I’m hoping she is revived with Gucci, her and her partner continue a great relationship, and more success comes with the Tony album. I’m sure her next big pop album will be what she wanted with Chromatica and she will feel on top of the world again.

On 1/29/2021 at 5:11 PM, xoxo Craig said:

That's because its not her... the girl looks like Halliee Steinfeld :selena:

156.gif

Archived