Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Predict C2C2's Signature Look

Creyk

Featured Posts

For Cheek to Cheek, Gaga defined the era by wearing lush italian curls and substantial wigs. What do you think will be the the visual representation of the second Jazz album, the signature look that she sports during the album photoshoot, candids, and live performances? Since she does not like to repeat herself, I am sure she will come up with something distinctive and interesting for the occasion.

I don’t expect anything too distinct or new tbh.

Probs more like the looks she did for the Enigma jazz shows. 

Pretty - but nothing we haven’t seen before. 

Serious, elegant and timeless. I don't think she's going crazy with fashion on this project since it seems like a delicate situation for Tony and her. I expect a blond updo look on her. Really classic and simple, muted colors. Not as many avant-garde or vintage looks as the C2C era. Maybe something like this:

rs_634x1024-190102152134-634x1024-ladygaga-birtishfashionawards-gj-1-2-19.jpg?fit=around|634:auto&output-quality=90&crop=634:auto;center,toplady-gaga-look-estampado-cuadros-york-650x1324.jpglady-gaga-outfits-278819-1553553037410-main.700x0c.jpg

could mean anything

JazzGa

I don't think there will be very much promo, "blonde" is as specific as I would go :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

article-0-19FAB23200000578-972_634x865.j

Jewels N Drugs Ft. Tony Bennett, Too $hort, and Twista inbound :bradley:

🖤

Anderson123
Just now, PartySick said:

Jewels N Drugs Ft. Tony Bennett, Too $hort, and Twista inbound :bradley:

Jewels N' Drugs feat. T.I. R. Kelly, Azealia Banks and Robin Thicke (Marilyn Manson remix) Directed by Terry Richardson.

PartySick
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Jewels N' Drugs feat. T.I. R. Kelly, Azealia Banks and Robin Thicke (Marilyn Manson remix) Directed by Terry Richardson.

A nightmare :selena:

🖤

Illuminati

I think we already know what she will look like in the documentary or whatever, so it's probably that. Classy look

i honestly want her to keep it blonde, italian brows and elegant but toned down fashion, kinda like she did for asib promo

13.1_9b5382d9-54d8-4e9b-8d41-afe215a3e17

lady-gaga-1.jpg?w=640

lady_gaga_black_velvet_formal_dress_gold

... and now i just sit in silence.

16 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I think we already know what she will look like in the documentary or whatever, so it's probably that. Classy look

She looks simple in the C2C in studio music videos but she did change it up for the meaningful appearances. So hopefully she has something special saved up for the album cover.

Archived