'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
new music

Sia x David Guetta "Floating Through Space"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water
Just now, Anderson123 said:

She co-wrote it with Sia and Greg Kurstin and it's been out since May 2020.

I HAD NO IDEA WTF WATCHING AND LISTENING RN TYSM

she/her

Anderson123

Cute song. Sia and David Guetta have enough collaborations to make an album now and I don't think any of them are bad at all. My favorites are obviously Titanium and the recent 80's inspired Let's Love. :flutter:

KeepOnSwimming

I loved their collaborations back in the day (Titanium, Bang my head, She Wolf)... but the last years it got very boring and tiring. It's always the same, and 'oh oh oh' doesn't count as a bridge to me anymore. I mean that's ridiculous. How can they put out such uninspired, boring and lazy music? :saladga:

I used to love Sia, but the past two years she's become really 'meh' to me. I hope yall can enjoy this track, but for me it's a no. 

One more thing that I really have to say is, I miss Sia's songwriting skills. Now she's just repeating the same 2 lines over and over and over and over again and adds a 'ooohs' and 'aaaahs' as a bridge. :billie:

I also miss her voice. The eye of the hurricane you found yourself in, when she started belting out 'Alive, Chandelier, Space Between, Bird Set Free,... What happened to that? Now it's like listening to a mumbling mix somewhere between Rihanna and Avril Lavigne. Ugh. :bear:

Archived