💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumored Collaborations Confirmed Fake

Guest StutterGlitch

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

I see her giving the cold shoulder to everybody in the awards except for those who are legends in the business, she should look more into her contemporaries and don't think she's better than them because she's not.

That's a lie. At the VMA's she smoked with Adele and drank with Kanye West. I'm not surprised that she doesn't like to hang out with Katy Perry and Rihanna. She has always said that she doesn't want to be in the popular group in hollywood. She's always been that kind of outsider.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

sorry, i don't agree with you and i am not twisted. I just think she is not different from other artists out there, leave aside the commercial part, most artists let other people take charge of that. I think creatively she doesn't have anything else to give, this is coming from someone who follows her since the fame era

All you sound like to me is a pessimistic ex-stan that disliked how the Born This Way era panned out :nails: As I said, shes a commercial pop artist. And for being a commercial pop artist I think sometimes shes not given enough credit for doing her own thing. And to say everyone in this business hates her is just so over-dramatic and untrue lol I mean honestly...

On the contrary, theres not a lack of creativity on her end. Theres more often than not too much creativity. She needs to harness it because when you try to say so much at once you end up saying nothing at all. How you don't see the difference in conviction between her and her commercial peers though is puzzling to me. I'm not saying shes better than anyone, but shes obviously more willing to play around with her sound and her image. Which does make her different than your Katy Perrys and your Carly Rae Jepsens. But thats what makes her an interesting commercial pop artist to follow in my opinion, what will she deliver next? I can't stress commercial enough because that is what she is. She's not Robyn, she's not Roisin Murphy, she's not trying to be Grimes. She is a Top 40 pop artist playing with the sounds of today in her own way.

I think you're underestimating her quite a bit pepina.

Archived