đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Oreos: Are They Good?

Economy

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers
12 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah... if i was going to buy them anyway and they were the same price sure i guess so...

But i dont prefer gold oreos to regular ones and even the regular ones i dont particularly buy often so i guess im not buying them even if they come to Canada :enigma:

I was only originally excited at the prospect of Lady Gaga oreos cuz i thought maybe they were some unique limited edition flavour with her name on it. That would give it a certain artistic entity to its creation plus would be cool to try a new flavour

But the fact that is just the packaging and the look/colours that are different makes it really underwelming for me. On top of that the flavour its based on is not even one of my favs :air:

Yeah I get it. Anyways if you see any in your area lmk and I’ll gladly drive over haha

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Even if they were available in Canada I don't think I would eat them, I tend to stay away from heavily processed, artificially coloured foods :bear:

Economy
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Yeah I get it. Anyways if you see any in your area lmk and I’ll gladly drive over haha

Sure, i go to walmart a lot cuz of the monthlt gift cards i get from my work plus i grocery shop every week to get stuff my parents dont so if i happen to see them ill let u know :enigma:

Economy
2 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Even if they were available in Canada I don't think I would eat them, I tend to stay away from heavily processed, artificially coloured foods :bear:

I also try and often do good in eating healthy tho like a typical sugar and junk fast food addict i have frequent relapses :enigma:

SpadesToStart
20 hours ago, migamiga said:

They’re really addicting! Also i feel like the quality of the cookie and cream is better than normal Oreos or maybe it’s just a different texture cause different ingredients but yeah they’re good

The cream in any of the colored Oreos (Chromatica, Halloween, Xmas) is always better than the normal white one. I think the food coloring improves the consistency for the better

LaLuna
12 minutes ago, Economy said:

I also try and often do good in eating healthy tho like a typical sugar and junk fast food addict i have frequent relapses :enigma:

Yeah I feel you. I'm a huge junk food addict but I've cleaned up my diet in the past few months, but it's not easy to resist buying candy bars and such. And sometimes I get a craving and I order in McDonalds or a poutine :bradley:

Why does unhealthy food taste so good 

unfair scream queens GIF

Economy
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

Yeah I feel you. I'm a huge junk food addict but I've cleaned up my diet in the past few months, but it's not easy to resist buying candy bars and such. And sometimes I gave a craving and I order in McDonalds or a poutine :bradley:

Why does unhealthy food taste so good 

unfair scream queens GIF

Tbh. My biggest triggers are:

- chocolate

- coffee (double doubles)

- boston cream donuts

- taco bell

- KFC fried chicken

- poutine

- pizza 

- beef patties

Ive noticed 90% of the times i eat something unhealthy or processed it ends up being one of the things above ^^^^

The other 10% is random stuff like (but not limited to) mcdonalds, burger king, milkshakes, random restaurants, deserts etc

LaLuna
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tbh. My biggest triggers are:

- chocolate

- coffee (double doubles)

- boston cream donuts

- taco bell

- KFC fried chicken

- poutine

- pizza 

- beef patties

Ive noticed 90% of the times i eat something unhealthy or processed it ends up being one of the things above ^^^^

The other 10% is random stuff like (but not limited to) mcdonalds, burger king, milkshakes, random restaurants, deserts etc

OMG Boston creme donuts are everything, I'm not a huge Tim Hortons fan but their donuts are delish :bradley:

For me it's definitely chocolate and french fries, those are my two biggest weaknesses. Even though I don't eat it as much now poutine remains my favorite dish of all time. It's just so heavenly :tony:

Economy
Just now, LaLuna said:

OMG Boston creme donuts are everything, I'm not a huge Tim Hortons fan but their donuts are delish :bradley:

For me it's definitely chocolate and french fries, those are my two biggest weaknesses. Even though I don't eat it as much now poutine remains my favorite dish of all time. It's just so heavenly :tony:

I hate a tims next to my work. Its too much temptation to get a double double and bostom cream every single day to be abke to always say no... especially when other coworkers go and ask me if i want something from Tims :neyde:

WhiteWitch

In all honesty, I’m surprised they didn’t have like green pop ricks or something in them haha. But yeah if you like vanilla oreos go for it. If not, don’t get them

jimmytimestep
2 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Yeah I feel you. I'm a huge junk food addict but I've cleaned up my diet in the past few months, but it's not easy to resist buying candy bars and such. And sometimes I get a craving and I order in McDonalds or a poutine :bradley:

Poutine? The taste jumped out.

I have high blood pressure so of course asian food is my crutch. Gimme that sushiiiiii

MonsterMom
22 hours ago, pink sushi said:

They’re tasting the secret chemical in them that turns you gay. :gayhat:

Gaga already did that to me with her a** :ally: No need for cookies :oops:

• 1 month later...
Tempest

So addicting but the green poop is so displeasing. 

in chromatica, we pee pink and poop green

Archived