Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official 'Cheek To Cheek 2' Discussion Thread

danbekim

Featured Posts

Chromatican

This may sound shallow or rude, but I really hope this collaboration between Gaga and Tony has a better album cover. The Cheek to Cheek cover is just really unfortunate for such an iconic crossover and big moment for Gaga’s career. I’m partially glad that we may get a collaboration that is more aesthetically pleasing as an addition to Gaga’s discography.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Decodekid said:

ok but, are they original ?

i predict most of them covers and maybe a few originals

... and now i just sit in silence.

FFXIV WhiteMage

I can’t wait to hear this album:giveup:

This will be so relatable to me coz I live Pay Check to Pay Check :gayhat:

braxton family values laughing GIF by WE tv

NewUsername

I loved Cheek to Cheek so much, such a great album, such great connection between Gaga and Tony.
The era itself was also so beautiful, so I'm looking very much forward to the follow up.

BUT, I hope this doesn't mean the end of Chromatica just yet. 

monstertoronto
8 hours ago, Decodekid said:

do we know if it's a cover album or original songs? 

It’s apparently all cole porter covers. . 

RAMROD

I wonder if Gaga will largely the one who do promos, or if it will be promoted at all. I would enjoy to see what kind of aesthetic Gaga is choosing for this era. Will we see the return of her curly/wavy wigs? :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yes and
9 hours ago, danbekim said:

What we know (as of February 1, 2021) :

- 12 songs with 2 Gaga solos

- Expected release : 2021 Spring

Who told that? 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

It's apparently only covers of Cole Porter songs. As for if there's gonna be any promotion, I suggest you to read the interview about Tony. It's probably gonna be his last album sadly and he is in no position to do promotion, so either Gaga will do it (but I can't imagine how hard it will be for her) or there will be no real promotion except for the documentary maybe

Karen Smith
9 hours ago, Bottom said:

Girl i still haven't listened to the first cheek to cheek. I guess i will wait about 3-4 years for the next pop era

Guuuurl, same, yesterday I said exactly the same words :heart:

I was thinking about this jazz album and I really can't be that excited for album only with covers. It's not the same level of excitement like with her own albums. 

SevenWonder

Bang, Bang is my favorite from C2C. I hope we get more songs like that for sure.

Of course, all thoughts are with Tony. We know he's lived a good life and it's hist time and all, but still. Just gut wrenching...

tyler k

where is the source that says its all cole porter covers? I can't find that when I'm searching it.

I may be dreaming here but what if she includes some original jazz songs:enigma:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

danbekim
1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

Who told that? 

The tracklisting is from a reliable person from ATRL and the release date is from the article they released.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Archived