Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official 'Cheek To Cheek 2' Discussion Thread

danbekim

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

I’m so excited for this. :flutter:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water

I'm so happy Tony is getting the chance to do this, knowing he's been wanting to do something with Gaga again. He's a love man. I hope Gaga is okay . . . I know it can be stressful. I wish we could give her so much love and happiness. I can't help but feel like I'm failing as a fan.

she/her

warhol killer
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

We need more songs like Lush Life. That was a moment.

Yes! And duets like Nature Boy and But Beautiful :flutter: Three beautiful songs.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

ok but, are they original ?

Spoiler

reliable ATRL insider said they're all covers 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

1 hour ago, Bottom said:

Girl i still haven't listened to the first cheek to cheek. I guess i will wait about 3-4 years for the next pop era

Not coming for you, just being sincere here -- I really encourage you to give C2C (and eventually its followup) a listen! These songs are enduring classics for a reason, and Gaga's voice truly shines, powerful and full of character. (As does Tony's!) The theater kid in Gaga gets to play, as does the pop artist. Her ad-libs are adorable (both on the album and in live performances with Tony) and her interactions with Tony are so cute and heartwarming. My heart swells when I listen to Gaga perform jazz, she just beams so brightly. Jazz is a wonderful vehicle to showcase her skills.

⚡🐲

4 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

I still can’t believe they had to wait 7 years to record and release it, but I’m glad we’re getting it this year. When she said she wanted to do all kinds of music this decade she wasn’t lying, a full dance pop album in 2020 and jazz in 2021. I wonder what’s next. 

RockGa

Archived