Featured Posts

Im a big fan of theirs. didn’t know if it was posted or not, so :huntyga:

The comments are relatively positive. 

Chromatica Island

I love them as well!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Massive Monster

Why are the Oreos are such a hit I cannot :smh:

She needs to take this opportunity to release the song ASAP. Bobby we are using the song !!!

And that song is Cake Like Lady Gaga :ally:

Kind regards

ElectricAlley

This is pretty funny. The Oreo collab seems to exist to promote the album like how Oreo has collabed in the past to promote movies. I wonder if this was planned much earlier, but they pushed it back due to pandemic restrictions. The album is almost a year old and it’s been a few months since Gaga has promoted it, so it seems a little out of the blue. The cookies are yummy btw. 

I love thattt so much exposure, collabs like this are sooo great. I need to go to the store tomorrow and pick some up

5 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

Isn't he friends with Trisha Paytas 

Making videos and promoting her all the time?

Byeeee

Trisha is the co-host of another podcast of his where they do discuss her mental health, and her behavior. She takes a lot of accountability, and has a lot of self-awareness on the show. Worth a watch. 

11 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

No she doesn't.

It's all just promo and views.

First they made a fake drama, now they are doing a podcast together. All she can say is "I was wrong", play dumb and do the same thing next day. I've seen some clips of this podcast, she's trolling there too. We are far past the point of her apologizing and struggling with mental health. It's all just stunts and it's all for attention. Her actions are done too much to real people to ever forgive her for it. She made DID people quite making YouTube and feel unsafe, she made trans people look stupid, she said the n-word a 100 times. Byeee.

Girl, you asked a question. Don’t set me up to answer you, and then pounce. For someone who didn’t know...you suddenly have all the details. I didn’t uplift her, I said it was an interesting watch. Fake or not, they specifically bring those instances up and she apologizes. I don’t believe it either, but you did ask, girl. 

Mister G

They're really good and very easy to throw in with other dessert choices. I think they work well especially because they're just the golden vanilla flavored oreos colored pink and green. It's insane how quickly these have sold out in stores.

Archived