Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga seems cold/aloof

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I don't think Gaga lives on the internet like some people do. I just remember how she posted her Halloween pictures days after Halloween is over. She's busy and needs time for herself and family.

If she has heard of Sophie's death Gaga is prob processing her emotions. Some people quickly go to Twitter to share their sadness, some do the opposite. Who knows? 

Yeah, also dragging Sophie into this is...really, super distasteful. I don't even think there's any evidence they were close. Like she worked on a few tracks for Chromatica that didn't make the cut & was friends with Bloodpop...that doesn't mean she and Gaga were bffs or even anything more than distant colleagues. I wouldn't post anything about someone I worked with a few times on social media. This is going to sound cold, but I think that because so many monsters love Sophie and Gaga they imagined the two were like bffs or at least friendly when there is like...nothing pointing that way. That said, even if they were close not everything has to be on social media.

Edited: I'd get this more if Bloodpop or Ariana or Tony or even Madeon died (people she's close with or she's worked with multiple times), but even then tons of people prefer to express grief privately. Tons of people who did work closely with Sophie, or have been on social media with her (unlike Gaga), have posted nothing.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
Just now, Naak Le Vaar said:

People aren't gaslighting the OP. That's not at all what gaslighting is. People are giving their perspective is all.

Openly mocking someone and telling them to grow up and get over themselves is not giving their perspective, it's bullying. Making someone believe like they are idiots for feeling a certain way when it is totally valid to feel that way is gaslighting.

So many of yall are not realizing that people in the gay community have suffered from being abandonned their entire lives, and they cant let go of that sort of trauma easily. When a pop star spends the first half of her career making you feel like you actually have a genuine connection and that she cares about you, your teenage self who's always been rejected is going to grow attached. And it's hard to let go of that attachment for some people. Telling them to grow up and get a hobby or whatever is adding salt on the wound, and completely invalidating 

chaeri pls

Kadikaado
10 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Openly mocking someone and telling them to grow up and get over themselves is not giving their perspective, it's bullying. Making someone believe like they are idiots for feeling a certain way when it is totally valid to feel that way is gaslighting.

So many of yall are not realizing that people in the gay community have suffered from being abandonned their entire lives, and they cant let go of that sort of trauma easily. When a pop star spends the first half of her career making you feel like you actually have a genuine connection and that she cares about you, your teenage self who's always been rejected is going to grow attached. And it's hard to let go of that attachment for some people. Telling them to grow up and get a hobby or whatever is adding salt on the wound, and completely invalidating 

Thanks, I began writing some answers to some people here, but I don't want to say anything I might regret. People will believe whatever they want to believe, they'll see the reality as they want to if that makes them more comfortable. Thanks for putting things the way I wanted to say, expressing myself is hard because I am authistic, so I am always able to express facts but I don't know how to express feelings or understand how I feel.

I started liking Gaga for all the reasons you said and that's why I love Kylie.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

KarmaPolice
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

But you and the others are overeacting?

Like, I don't think a sour candy performance or a Happy Christmas would change anyone's life? If Gaga's action are your main reasons of happiness then there's something wrong with how you approach your life, gaga and stanning culture.

Sarah H

How she was with her fans in the beginning was nice but not really sustainable. It's not particularly healthy for the artist or the fans to think they have that mother/friend bond. 

Times and people change, but I don't think she's gone cold though. 

MonsterARTPOP

She stopped years ago, not cause of Corona :rip: 

She probably realized how disgusting majority of stans are and decided to protect herself mentally from all the mess.

The closest she's ever been with us was during ARTPOP when all she had was us since her team was **** and falling apart but she probably realized even that did more harm than good.

YourEvilTwin
18 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Not my place to tell you what to do with your life, but this sounds like a problem that should be sorted out with a mental health professional. Not sure what you expect a pop star to do for you.

Mother of Puppies

I still think she doesn not post much from her life now because of Covid... people would see her in her big mansion, knowing that she's not affected and she doesn't want to gaslight that... so she is not showing anything at all... which I kinda understand, because she knows she is in a better situation than most people.

You could even hear that in the podcast interview and she said it last year that she knows that she is not in the same position as someone who has lost their job and has kids etc. so she feels like she needs to help with that.

For her now, during these times, it's more important to help the world than to promote her music or post on Social Media. She even said it in the interview... it was something about that jump from the roof at the Super Bowl and that she is 34 now and that she now struggles with different things than before... meaning on how to help with this crisis. That's what's on her mind lately.

I do miss her posts and I really want some new Chromatica stuff... but on the other hand I'm actually glad that she is not pulling a Dua and post bikini vacation pics and promote her single on inauguration day.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Tinnitus15

Please let’s not drag her that she didn’t post online smth about SOPHIE...We all know Gaga is known for doing things privately...Even Madonna didn’t pay tribute to her but yeah no one is dragging her...we don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes!be respectful!

it’s obvious that she’s lost her connection with us, and she clearly doesn’t like to share as much of her life with us as she used to. Yes it’s hard to let go of that connection we once had, but at the same time I can’t really blame her. She’s almost 35 years old and people change. I’m 21 and in the last year I’ve stopped posting on social media completely, and I’m not the one posting to 45 million people. It was bound to happen at some point, and with the negativity online I understand why she’s stepped back :(

but what does bother me is that she is radio silent and says nothing to us, but as soon as she needs to promote something she goes back to “ I love my fans” and acting as if nothings even happened. I know she isn’t using us and I’m sure she still loves and appreciates us. But it looks as if she only communicates with us when we’re supposed to buy new merch or support haus labs. 

Also, I understand she is taking so much time and effort to do so much for the world during covid, BLM, the election etc. However, despite all the amazing contributions she’s made to these causes, I think we can all agree that we need entertainment and some distraction just as much as we need positive messages. It’s times of uncertainty and fear where people rely on entertainers to make them feel some joy, and Gaga 5 years ago would’ve continued to do amazing charity work, while still using her art to make people happy. 

Cameltoe Chariot
24 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I say this with love and respect: you need to sort yourself out and stop putting so much weight on your perceived “love” from celebrities and other public figures. What you’ve said here is extremely unfair for Gaga, and a really unhealthy perspective to hold.

3 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Not my place to tell you what to do with your life, but this sounds like a problem that should be sorted out with a mental health professional. Not sure what you expect a pop star to do for you.

Well I have seen a lot of fans say that she's changed/saved their life, so she has done a lot. And yes she's a popstar but she's an artist too, and art does touch people deeply whether it's visual, music, poetry etc

KarmaPolice
Just now, Ivy said:

Well I have seen a lot of fans say that she's changed/saved their life, so she has done a lot. And yes she's a popstar but she's an artist too, and art does touch people deeply whether it's visual, music, poetry etc

So since she's an artist who "helped" people, fans can think that they're allowed to demand anything from her when they're sad or when something is not right? I'm sorry but this is such a twisted concept I really don't get it.

Moonlight on Water

It's okay to feel this way. Vent it out and let yourself feel the way you're feeling.

she/her

Cello

Didn't she say in one of the Chromatica interviews that sometimes she didn't want to be Lady Gaga anymore, or something like that.

Also it's no surprise she's not active on social media, it's too much for a lot of people (myself included). 

I do miss her too though. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Admin locked this topic

Archived