đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

performance

Sour Candy performance debut (not feat. Gaga)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everyone here so quick to judge others for expressing their feelings? Of course we’re grateful for the amazing performance we got tonight but that doesn’t change the fact that Gaga chose not to participate, simple as that.

I was going to watch THE SHOW regardless of Gaga making a surprise appearance so there’s that.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Linus Gaga
2 minutes ago, voltron92 said:

BP be like: "at least we showed up you showed us nothing at all"

the other way,

at least we showed everything (choreo, looks) but you didn't show up at all 

Hit me a message and say hi !

11 minutes ago, Edu said:

Why is everyone here so quick to judge others for expressing their feelings? Of course we’re grateful for the amazing performance we got tonight but that doesn’t change the fact that Gaga chose not to participate, simple as that.

I was going to watch THE SHOW regardless of Gaga making a surprise appearance so there’s that.

How do you know she CHOSE not to participate? Thats where the frustration from other fans hearing the talk, its not "ah I wish Gaga was there" it's "I am so angry she specifically decided not to come as she dosent care"

How do you know if she cares or it was even possible for her to do it?

Just now, Medusa said:

How do you know she CHOSE not to participate? Thats where the frustration from other fans hearing the talk, its not "ah I wish Gaga was there" it's "I am so angry she specifically decided not to come as she dosent care"

How do you know if she cares or it was even possible for her to do it?

If it’s possible for her to record an acceptance speech then it’s also possible for her to record a video lipsyncing to her OWN music. :haroon:

🌹 free britney 🌹

lilboyblue

Maybe she's saving her performance for her own concert? I don't know, but it does seem odd not joining the girls in the first performance of the song.

14 hours ago, Edu said:

If it’s possible for her to record an acceptance speech then it’s also possible for her to record a video lipsyncing to her OWN music. :haroon:

How do you know she was asked to do so / if it was actually possible?

Moonlight on Water

The only thing you can control in life is how you react. Smaller than champagne problems.

she/her

1 minute ago, Medusa said:

How do you know she was asked to do so?

The BLACKPINK ft Lady Gaga track definitely wasn't on Chromatica, but on THE ALBUM :huntyga:

00026 † 10000

Archived