💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Sour Candy performance debut (not feat. Gaga)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

BABYL0N

Those who are complaining that Gaga didn’t perform are the same ones who would say Gaga made us pay $30 for an appearance at the BP show and disappeared without a music video 😂 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Gaga had at least sent a video of her face singing her parts, or even a clip of a bit of choreo to project onto the stage somewhere... darn, I guess. I don't really understand the choices she/her team have made about this song, it seemed like a guaranteed international smash if promoted properly, and I think she would get along great with the girls of BP, like how she got along so well with Ari.

BP slayed their choreo, congrats on the successful show ladies! :applause: Very happy for them, and for Blinks, I hope the show was everything you wished for. Thank you BP for giving us a performance of SC.

⚡🐲

PartySick
7 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I tired to make a hope-thread for the ball last week, but I got dragged from Z to A so ✌️🤩♥️

Let the messies look dumb when Gaga comes at us :oops:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Morphine Prince

Honestly the least she could have done is record something for the backdrop. Would have been even better.

SpookyKid

you guys are so dramatic :billie:

the girls sounded great :heart: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

I can't believe that Lady Gaga has not even made a post about it on her social media. Disappointing actually. Why?!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I loved it!

And omg, Gaga is bald now! so the soft pastel purple hair is gone. What does it mean in terms of next single speculation? I can’t think of a track from Chromatica that sounds bald. 

I’m just remembering that Petga, now Enigma, is a baldy.

Enigma is coming REALLY soon!

26117294-0bac-489d-83v3j84.gif

11 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Well this pretty much sums it up doesn't it? I did decide that. Because it's my opinion. As I've already stated. You don't have to argue with everything you disagree with. Like I'm not over here trying to convince you that ignoring your album for the vast majority of 8 months means you've moved on. 

Yes, but you are stating is as fact and literally telling us to "move on" as we should have all came to this already...

You do know Gaga might not have wanted to travel to go to The Show even if it was possible, as yano, we really arnt meant to and she isnt like every other celeb who dosent care.

Yeah, but she hasnt been doing NOTHING hun, what she has been doing has been far more important than promo for an album we already have to enjoy,

Archived