Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will JND get removed from ARTPOP?

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Will Drake, Mariah Carey and Jennifer Hudson also delete their collabs and will Rihanna give back the Grammy she won because of T.I.? :oprah:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, BABYL0N said:

I still can’t believe she paid dust for Kendricks collab and released this trash featuring T.I. and the other no names

She didn’t do anything. It was the homophobes around Kendrick’s team who canceled the collab

hoeslay

I was gonna say maybe the title should be focused on the accusations but I guess the current title will attract more views and shed more light on the situation. That's a f*cking shame because personally I'm one of the stans who LOOOOOVES J&D but people like this are horrendous and the song really should be removed in that case. I feel so bad for ARTPOP :( But I feel worse for any victims. 

hoeslay
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

She didn’t do anything. It was the homophobes around Kendrick’s team who canceled the collab

Do we have receipts on this? I've never heard this before but that's crazy though wouldn't be surprising given the industry

The Clown
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

By 2025 the album will be a 3 songs EP. :selena:

I mean, if it can keep Applause, it won't really affect its reccurent streams so yeah :ladyhaha:

numb the flame

while I dislike JnD, my 2013 first press CD and vinyl remain superior and I can still listen to ARTPOP in it's original glory. 

Gagas lil monster
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

By 2025 the album will be a 3 songs EP. :selena:

I think 3 would be generous at this rate :fatcat:

With Peace and love

I mean, during the iTunes Festival Swine Fest one of those rappers wasn’t allowed to go to the UK because he did some bad stuff. She didn’t thought that was a problem back then. So.

littlepotter

Now if only there's a controversy with the person who played the triangle in Manicure or something so it gets removed and ARTPOP achieves perfection

chaeri pls

Lion Heart

I think we have to wait and see what happens. If 1 artists starts removing their collabs, then we can assume Gags will too. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Poissonche
32 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Just 'nother Day

edit: scheisseee, I swear I didn't see someone already replied the exact same thing before :smh:

tumblr_static_2anupxe1i7ggcook4gkswsskc_

Gagas lil monster
9 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Now if only there's a controversy with the person who played the triangle in Manicure or something so it gets removed and ARTPOP achieves perfection

Removing one of the best songs on ARTPOP?

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Bounce

With Peace and love

Archived