Summerboi14 807 Posted January 29, 2021 Share Posted January 29, 2021 12 hours ago, SlipAway said: Your username sucks btw 😭 And who cares? I can change it to whatever I want Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 29, 2021 Share Posted January 29, 2021 I always feel soemtimes pessimistic that this is going to last until 2024.... Vaccine process is way too slow in my country, I wish it was as fast as Israel for example. I think also govenrments are not creative enough or efficient enough and it slows everything down. All Macron knows how to do is to put lockdowns after lockdowns instead of finding a way to be quick, efficient in the vaccination process. Lets gooo!!!!! Lets move along Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
xoxo Craig 55,649 Posted January 29, 2021 Share Posted January 29, 2021 It will get worse before it gets better, and I think we'll see something emerge that completely makes the vaccine ineffective. Its how we deal with that when it comes thats important. But it will get better, even though it is hard to find a positive out of anything right now End Racism Now Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Elohim 1,964 Posted January 29, 2021 Share Posted January 29, 2021 1/3 of my country is already vaccinated, and still the numbers are pretty high, probabbly the highest they ever been since the beggining of the pandemic and there is somekind of lockdown. It seems like the british variant is not helping here Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RRR 3,996 Posted January 29, 2021 Author Share Posted January 29, 2021 Where I live, people wear masks but NONE of the surrounding counties or towns wear masks because of Trump, and so people get infected at an alarmingly high rate in those areas, and they come to my city and infect us too I have to track and monitor death rates for work and it is sky high in the surrounding areas! And my parents just got COVID, a few of their friends also got COVID and died, luckily my parents survived and only could not get out of bed for a week With the new variant I'm not sure what will happen because people still refuse to wear a mask because they think it's all fake omg Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maria Brink 1,685 Posted January 29, 2021 Share Posted January 29, 2021 13 hours ago, Economy said: Canada has only been seeing reducing cases in the 2 biggest Provinces in like the last week after hitting records. Im not gonna start throwing flowers just yet Yep! We will have to wait and see. Another drop today. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.