💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Retailers limit Chromatica Oreo purchases due to high demand

Stef

Featured Posts

Phantomhive
5 hours ago, Chinosky said:

Saw them at the website and I think I'm about to do the same :bradley: You think they're trusted?

Judging from how they handled the transaction, they seem to know what they're doing. Made me fill out a receipt form and all that. Also they keep you updated on your order and mine has just been successfully secured and is on its way here. However, their shop doesn't have a rating yet since they're relatively new so I wouldn't say they're very reliable but depends if you're willing to take a risk.

5 hours ago, boyerased said:

Oh gosh that’s one expensive cookie. :cryga:

Are you gonna eat it? 

I bought 3 packs in total (the 2 pink ones from carousell and the smaller one with the white packaging from ebay) and I'm planning to have the oreos in one of them preserved in resin. This sunday I'll see if there are any shops in my city who can do that for me but if not, I've already done some research on how to do it so I could do it myself. Worst case scenario - I'm gonna have to eat all of it and keep just the packs. :bradley:

In I fly on wings of winter.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you all buying them all like it’s going to be an apocalypse? You’re gonna eat all of them or just because it’s normal cookie but with different colors and package 🤡

franminervini
7 hours ago, Ronnie said:

If anyone is interested, I’ll be selling them. I have a box being delivered on Tuesday.

Can you dm me?

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Justin Drew Bieber
5 hours ago, NicoB said:

As per usual, latin america is forgotten and we can't have it:fatcat: How am I supposed to spread kindness now?

You can build kindness with Chromatica Legos :ally:

Neight Shayde
10 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

Someone's selling them at carousell. I bought 2 packs and it cost me almost 2000 php :messga:

THE F***

NichuuB
6 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

You can build kindness with Chromatica Legos :ally:

If only...:nooo:

Property of @Whale

RAMROD
2 hours ago, BradleyCooper said:

I went to 9 grocery stores yesterday and couldn’t find one chromatica Oreo 

Well, nows your chance with it available on walmart and target online.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Saint Hollywood

I didn’t find any large packs, so I just went to 7/11 and got a smaller one to hold me over until later this week :bear:

2 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I didn’t find any large packs, so I just went to 7/11 and got a smaller one to hold me over until later this week :bear:

Hey. Im in colorado we have a decent amount in the retailers here. If you have no luck and want a pack i can ship one to you. 

Archived