life

Retailers limit Chromatica Oreo purchases due to high demand

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos

Just bought some an hour ago from Target. I think they're ok, but my brother loves them. The package is sooo cute.

Justin Drew Bieber
5 hours ago, ARTPOPSLAYAGE said:

literally why are y'all buying 10 plus packs of them?1?!? what are you going to do with them, i just ordered 3 one for me to try, one for my friend and one to keep. i don't understand stock pilling them? save some for other people to try.

There’s people selling 5 packs on eBay for like $85 :air:

robbiemalik

All that food coloring is going to make you like this person who made a review on Walmart website :ladyhaha:

“I remember pooping them out and my poop was pink! I was like gaga slay, taking my poop to chromatica. I gave these to my adopted son and he just deathdropped on the floor and duck walked to his room!”

Anyone wanna help an Aussie out? They’re like over $70 AUD each on eBay at the moment. 

Happy to transfer $$$ for cookies, shipping, plus a little extra as a thank you. I’ll also send good COVID-19 vibes and hope you too can hit the clubs soon to Chromatica. 

Pop Music

finally got mine today! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

mindintransit

I just read that over 30 billion oreo cookies are sold every year globally. That's a freaking lot of oreos.
I'm off – double masked – to look for kindness oreos. My sister says that I shouldn't be allowed to buy oreos because I take out the crème and eat the cookie. I told her that wasn't kind.

Tried them.  Not bad, though I wish it was the regular flavored instead of the golden flavored.  I might make some Chromatica Oreo balls out of them.

Spyro the Dragon

I like golden oreos but I cant see myself eating more than 1 (mayyyybe 2) packs before they'd go stale, so I'll prob only get one.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:05 PM, Bonkers said:

my last trip to the USA was to South Carolina.  They like cookies.  For sure.  Like, a lot. 

Where in SC did you visit? That's where I live :)

3 hours ago, CjP said:

Anyone wanna help an Aussie out? They’re like over $70 AUD each on eBay at the moment. 

Happy to transfer $$$ for cookies, shipping, plus a little extra as a thank you. I’ll also send good COVID-19 vibes and hope you too can hit the clubs soon to Chromatica. 

If I find any I can help! PM me so I won't lose your contact and I'll message you if I find one for you :). But feel free to check with other members too because I dont plan to go out of my way other than my usual local supermarkets to try to find them. Don't want you to put all your hopes of my semi-lazy ass lol.

Bonkers
1 minute ago, beli8 said:

I like golden oreos but I cant see myself eating more than 1 (mayyyybe 2) packs before they'd go stale, so I'll prob only get one.

Where in SC did you visit? That's where I live :)

If I find any I can help! PM me so I won't lose your contact and I'll message you if I find one for you :). But feel free to check with other members too because I dont plan to go out of my way other than my usual local supermarkets to try to find them. Don't want you to put all your hopes of my semi-lazy ass lol.

I was in Myrtle Beach.  I liked a lot of things about it.  The beach is really very nice, I had wonderful morning walks in the sand and some nice evenings. 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

14 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I was in Myrtle Beach.  I liked a lot of things about it.  The beach is really very nice, I had wonderful morning walks in the sand and some nice evenings. 

Oh, nice! I'm glad you liked it. I live a couple hours inland (near capital) but I've been to MB a few times.

RebeldeFaith

I just bought a pack at a Target in Orlando. They weren't limiting them and were very stocked. I already had them before cause I bought the small packages from a gas station a few weeks ago so I won't eat this ones yet. They taste almost like Cameo cookies which is a disappointment tbh. I expected the regular or birthday cake flavors. The cookies look really cool though.

Something something idk

RAMROD

People need to understand that by "limited", they really mean limited run, and not limited in numbers. So there is no need for those aggresiveness towards people who bought in bulks. The oreo packs itself are not numbered, so don't worry about it being selling out, so go ahead and buy as much as you want, since there will be restocks until this promotion is over and oreo stop producing it anymore. Whenever that is.

Seeing how popular this is already to the point of raising the Mondelez stocks, I can see Oreo would want this cookies to be sold for quite awhile. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived