💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga finds 35 fans hiding in her garage

Tyler

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Can we all just take a moment of silence on this monumental day and be grateful that The Sun actually posted REAL news.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. sounds true..

mama monster! if you dont come to brazil, we cum to you!

:lmao:

"Trying to slide stuffing under the door but there's no cat flap" the visual omg those fans are like animals :smh:

Alien Tulip

:lmao:

"Trying to slide stuffing under the door but there's no cat flap" the visual omg those fans are like animals :smh:

:rip: how does she not find this strange?

Creepy as ****. I'd call the police on every one of their asses... No one wants fans that disrespectful and ****ing clueless

Ambrosia

I wonder how they knew where she was and how in the world they got that close. She probably called for help, she just didn't tweet about all of it. Maybe. :flop:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Alien Tulip

I wonder how they knew where she was and how in the world they got that close. She probably called for help, she just didn't tweet about all of it. Maybe. :flop:

I don't she's the type to get creeped out at all, she seems very brave and weirdly enough probably finds this cute. This is gaga were speaking about :toofunny:

heavymlover

I'm glad she's so tolerant about it, but I would be seriously freaked. I mean... That's so scary and annoying. Gaga has to sleep and rest, and I'm sure she can't when her fans are singing outside of her hotels and house. Plus, her safety is first.

Creepy as ****. I'd call the police on every one of their asses... No one wants fans that disrespectful and ****ing clueless

I don't think she found it creepy bc looking at a security cam and seeing 35 people in my garage...... id be like, wtf? but if i saw 3 or 4 people i might be creeped out and scared. plus they were little monsters. And how r they clueless for figuring out how to break in to Gagas rental?

Girl I wish I was with them. Was there a car in there bc I would have dug around for ARTPOP

It's funny the way she tweets about it but it's not funny that they are going that far to meet her. :wtf:

You've never met a real stan...

Hi! How are you? :derpga:

J e s s e

:wtf: Exasperated at them :deadbanana:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

GrandchildDavid

What the hell they were thinking?! I would be scared tbh :wtf:

And Gags..what was your snack ? :hor:

cake like lady gaga

Archived