💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Halsey announces Pregnancy

austincola

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Wow, congratulations! 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

aw, I'm so happy for her!! :diane:

She's spoken about her endometriosis and miscarriages and I found that really brave and inspiring, happy she's finally getting to be a mother :heart:

austincola
2 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

Gaga news? :lolly:

Girl idk. I posted this so fast 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

whateveradore

I'm so happy for her, she dreamed of being a mother, but she has endometriosis and even froze a couple o her eggs in the past, cause she was sad and scared that she would never be able to carry a child.
Then she took a bit off a break after her sophomore album, "Hopeless Fountain Kingdom" and doctors told her that she might be able to get pregnant, since she wasn't stressing herself to death anymore, and was taking care of her health by "sobering up", eating good and exercising ... which she wouldn't normally due since her dream of being a mother according to doctors was never going to happen.
She actually made a song about this for her 2020 record, MANIC, called "More", I would highly suggest hearing it.

Spoiler

When she recorded this video, she has just had a miscarriage earlier on this day and was wearing diapers to stop the blood.

BillieGOAT

I GASPED when I saw this on instagram. I am so so so happy for her! Now her song “More” is less sad to listen to, and more hopeful and fulfilling!! :kara:

Archived