Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Big Gaga x Oreo news coming

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost feel bad for Oreo because we've moved on to whatever the Lego thing is instead :selena: lol we no longer have time for cookies and SC teases this evening, Little Detectives are blasting off to Legomatica instead

⚑🐲

Jewels n Drugs

ChileΒ watch the news be about that dumb contest and nothing  𝚠̢̢̢𝚎̢̢̢ ΜΆΜΆΜΆπšŠΜΆΜΆΜΆπšŒΜΆΜΆΜΆπšΜΆΜΆΜΆπšžΜΆΜΆΜΆπšŠΜΆΜΆΜΆπš•ΜΆΜΆΜΆπš•ΜΆΜΆΜΆπš’ΜΆΜΆΜΆ ΜΆΜΆΜΆπš ΜΆΜΆΜΆπšŠΜΆΜΆΜΆπš—ΜΆΜΆΜΆπšΜΆΜΆΜΆ else

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

ELECTROHEART

I'm expecting a Gaga x Oreo x Peppa x Patrizia limited edition rnΒ :gaysia:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Bella Goth

i'mΒ kinda mad, all incredible chromatica fan art created by our community spread online and they deliver this pink chest with Gareo as their campaign, go offΒ :laughga:

hoeslay

Even if it isn't Sour Candy I'd love if we get a commercial for them that actually has her in it serving some sort of look doing SOMETHING u feel me? Give me content plsΒ :messga:

JonJon Dailey

Even though it may be nothing, it’s worth noting that the Twitter account forΒ Sour Patch kids commented on the post. Sour Patch is owned byΒ the same company as Oreo (MendelΓ©z). A potential Sour Patch kid partnership isn’t far off at this point if there’s already a partnership with another product from the same companyΒ :ohwell:

Serve it, Ancient City style.

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, JonJon Dailey said:

Even though it may be nothing, it’s worth noting that the Twitter account forΒ Sour Patch kids commented on the post. Sour Patch is owned byΒ the same company as Oreo (MendelΓ©z). A potential Sour Patch kid partnership isn’t far off at this point if there’s already a partnership with another product from the same companyΒ :ohwell:

Omg sour patch kids are the best :bradley: we need it

JonJon Dailey
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Omg sour patch kids are the best :bradley: we need it

Right? Each color can be a different tribe (even tho the tribes all killed each otherΒ after stupid loveΒ :triggered:)

Serve it, Ancient City style.

PartySick
4 hours ago, JonJon Dailey said:

Right? Each color can be a different tribe (even tho the tribes all killed each otherΒ after stupid loveΒ :triggered:)

And they're like Chromatica :legend:

Sour, sweet, gone :flop:

R u 🌈? πŸ€¨πŸ“·

numb the flame
15 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

what we want and deserve: sour candy MV, babylon haus labs version, a decent chromatica vinyl, chromatica repack

what we get: "big Gaga x Oreo news coming"

tenor.gif

Literally if Gaga doesn't want to do music videos or postΒ that she's alive on insta I don't see why Interscope don't release the LP in a proper gatefold like we've been asking for since like March last year. Literally mix and master the outtakes and release them as digital downloadsΒ through her website if they don't wanna produce physical copies or something

Archived