đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish Celebrates Born To Die Anniversary

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Also the fact they’ve remastered Video Games in like 2018 what the ****

It’s always been an absolutely perfect song and a timeless classic 

I had a dream last night that Lana was in a room with me and a bunch of fans and Lana pulled up her bra and said "Just pulling my old overweight boobs up" and this fan slapped her on the tit as like a "dont be silly" way (This fan looked like such a bitch) and Lana said that the last time someone slapped her it was her ex boyfriend.

I then went into this kitchen with her to talk personally and Lana was cooking a poached egg and the bitch walked in and I asked her to leave and Lana said "Can you go, have some respect" to her. Me and Lana then had this really deep talk about her career and she explained everything with like the drama etc, it was so realistic, honestly.

TELL ME THAT ISNT WIERD? and NOW I LOVE HER, I cant describe it, I feel like she infiltrated my dreams to create another stan.

JazzGa
3 minutes ago, Medusa said:

I had a dream last night that Lana was in a room with me and a bunch of fans and Lana pulled up her bra and said "Just pulling my old overweight boobs up" and this fan slapped her on the tit as like a "dont be silly" way (This fan looked like such a bitch) and Lana said that the last time someone slapped her it was her ex boyfriend.

I then went into this kitchen with her to talk personally and Lana was cooking a poached egg and the bitch walked in and I asked her to leave and Lana said "Can you go, have some respect" to her. Me and Lana then had this really deep talk about her career and she explained everything with like the drama etc, it was so realistic, honestly.

TELL ME THAT ISNT WIERD? and NOW I LOVE HER, I cant describe it, I feel like she infiltrated my dreams to create another stan.

Truly a triconic dream, I am so glad I have been blessed with the opportunity to read your comment :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Truly a triconic dream, I am so glad I have been blessed with the opportunity to read your comment :laughga:

sexy youre welcome GIF by Satisfaction

I saw this thread and I HAD to share, it was so on the nose. I honestly think anybody here would do the same xox

Archived