RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Gucci era is fast approaching it seems? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Defmix100
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

They haven't shot it yet? I thought they did :bear:

I thought it was going to be March. The other thing people said she already filmed was that assassin movie with was it Brad Pitt?

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

They haven't shot it yet? I thought they did :bear:

Filming is gonna begin in March. If they had already filmed it wouldn’t we see BrunetteGa looks? :bear:

thatfoxyfeeling

I don't know what it is but I've never been able to warm to him, like he looks fab for his age and his performance in Dallas Buyers Club was fantastic. I've just heard so many bag things about him and I know he was hard to deal with when he played Joker. 

GagaSine
1 minute ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I don't know what it is but I've never been able to warm to him, like he looks fab for his age and his performance in Dallas Buyers Club was fantastic. I've just heard so many bag things about him and I know he was hard to deal with when he played Joker. 

He’s scum. 

GagaSine
Just now, Concertaholic said:

Tell Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

There’s no tea lol it’s my personal opinion. He’s an abusive narcissist as evidenced by his actions and his weird cult, and worst of all for me personally is he tried to sleep with underaged fans of his band. Thus making him one of the lowest forms of human life to me.

But i’m sure there are plenty of people who don’t have a problem with that or like his sh*tty art. :yennefer: Personally I have never found him a good actor, his pretty boy eyes have never fooled me.

xoxo Craig
15 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Filming is gonna begin in March. If they had already filmed it wouldn’t we see BrunetteGa looks? :bear:

Not if she wears wigs :bear:

End Racism Now

rasclautmangos

I wonder if Gaga will be credited as Stefani instead of Gaga for this film. I hope she uses her real name.

wow i still cant believe this film is happening :bradley: the cast is beyond mesmerizing, i'm glad gaga is about to work with iconic cinema stars

... and now i just sit in silence.

Runway
7 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I wonder if Gaga will be credited as Stefani instead of Gaga for this film. I hope she uses her real name.

No one will see a film starring stefani germanotta 

GagaSine
1 minute ago, Runway said:

No one will see a film starring stefani germanotta 

I mean we all would lol

chromatic puzea
58 minutes ago, Killa said:

Gaga really predicted her future first on paparazzo then in Guy

you know the jesus and ghandi scene

do u like the jojo siwa song

Archived