Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gwen Stefani Ageless Queen?

Economy

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

You know why?

In addition to good genetics, Gwen didn't abuse her body like most do in Hollywood. She probably drank a bit and smoked some weed, but she didn't get into crazy drugs and partying that takes a toll and ages you.

2 hours ago, n1kos said:

Gwen and Jlo are serving endless youth both!! 

Oh yes and it's just down to olive oil Sure Jan GIF

She’s had plenty of work done actually, but what impresses me more is how she constantly bleaches her hair and it still looks healthy! Unless she wears wigs, I’m not sure.

Franch Toast
11 hours ago, Beatboom said:

Not y'all acting like she doesn't have a bucket of botox... 

1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

She’s had plenty of work done actually, but what impresses me more is how she constantly bleaches her hair and it still looks healthy! Unless she wears wigs, I’m not sure.

I have no doubt (pun intended) that she’s had work done, but she still looks amazing. There are plenty of celebrities who have procedures and look awful in spite of them. I’d really like to know her skin care routine and also her exercise and diet routines. Many celebrities have procedures and look awful, or at least slightly off, in spite of them. I’d really like to know her skin care routine and also her exercise and diet routines.

Also, Gavin Rossdale is such a fool. 

She/Her/Hers

Smother Em Eh

Yes she is gorgeous and looks incredible for her age. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Cameltoe Chariot

It comes down to two things: her lifestyle and VERY, VERY good cosmetic enhancements.

Gwen has always been a super chill, happy dork - she barely drank, never did hard drugs and was a pothead for most of her career. She ate well and worked out consistently her whole life, never had any breakdowns or anything and stayed out of the sun.

She's then proceeded to get minor botox and skin treatments over the years, and a bit of filler primarily in the lips. That's it.

The combination of all of that equals an ageless beauty :diane: I'll stan Gwenny Gwen Gwen forever :ally:

Economy
21 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

A full HD close up picture, she looks very good anyway for someone her age.

Im 27 (28 in a few months) and my forehead already has nearly that many fine lines :enigma:

Justin Drew Bieber
7 minutes ago, huttont said:

In a closeup, I would look like this too tho...and I’m 28

Really sis...

vyniildisk

I wonder if she have been using olive oil too, mmm probably JGlow shared her secret with ha decades agogiphy.gif

ItWasntLaauv

She literally looks like she’s in her 20s. I look older and I’m 22. Lemme reapply more sunscreen real quick. :bradley:

She and J Lo do look good so far, but J Lo is currently looking more natural than Gwen. They set a pretty good example, all things considered and with the aging in Hollywood charts. It's a bit the same with watching The Real Housewives franchise aging in motion. I love a lot of those women too.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived