💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Replay: who is she REALLY talking about ?

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

Roronoa
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

We've already had a video about a woman (Joanne) 

Leave Free Woman alone :grr: 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Messy vers
10 hours ago, agentprovocate said:

wait what? replay is the next single ? and is coming soon ? where are these rumors coming from?

From @afentis dreamsi guess

Ariana Grindr
10 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

what is this "obsession" with this song?

Exactly!!

plus like she’s clearly dragging little monsters  

“little monsters torture me”

That’s why she will NEVER talk to all you little sh!ts :derpga:

Mother of Puppies
6 hours ago, Babel said:

She’s talking about her own creation of Lady Gaga. “You’re the worst thing and the best thing that happened to me” pretty much aligns with the self reflection nature of Chromatica. 

I thought it was about the person (music producer) that sexually aussaulted her at 19....

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ariana Grindr
8 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I can't unsing "Little Monsters torture me" every damn time though :ladyhaha:

That’s what she’s actually singing. She’s sick of us well not me just most of y’all :cryga:

VasilisVas
10 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

what is this "obsession" with this song?

Goodness knows. Each era a song from an album is always overhyped and this time it’s Replay. I don’t understand the obsession with this song, either. 

Schizophonic
44 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

I thought it was about the person (music producer) that sexually aussaulted her at 19....

i think that all goes hand in hand. her pst comes from the rape but it’s continuously triggered when she feels objectified by strangers. 

she said that lady gaga became her worst enemy because she can’t escape her and she as stefani has a battle with the side effects of her fame. 

in the first interview about stupid love she mentioned the second vers of replay.

the original stupid love leak had a line with „every nation“ in it... you can easily see the song not being about a guy but to herself/the fans/the world

if you listen to all the interviews and read everything... the puzzle comes together that almost every line on that whole album is stefani singing to gaga or the other way around.

including love me right.... 

and when stefani sings to gaga that her monsters torture her, ian pretty sure this was a decision and no a co incident that it sounds like little monsters. 

When does she say that bitch is dumb? I thought it was “damage is done” :toofunny:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

ALGAYDO
54 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Goodness knows. Each era a song from an album is always overhyped and this time it’s Replay. I don’t understand the obsession with this song, either. 

It’s not “overhyped,” you just don’t have the same taste as the majority of us :billie:

2 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

I think it’s the “the scars on my mind are on replay” line that gives away it’s an introspective take of her trauma. 

TopazBlue

Please welcome to the stage Miss Heather Gunn! :gaycat:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

warhol killer
2 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

lol I think the overhyped song is either Alice or Babylon (Haus Labs) :yennefer: not Replay

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

VasilisVas
Just now, Warhol Killer said:

lol I think the overhyped song is either Alice or Babylon (Haus Labs) :yennefer: not Replay

I love Alice. Hard to say about the Babylon Haus Lab since none of us have ever heard an official version of it :stalkga:

Massive Monster
7 hours ago, JoeMo said:

When does she say that bitch is dumb? I thought it was “damage is done” :toofunny:

It's not your fault, we all sometime mishear the lyrics 

and the booklet makes a lot of errors 

:ally:

Kind regards

Archived