💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Princess High

PaperIz

Featured Posts

:omg: It's so beautiful. Did you get the inspiration from some other picture? I feel like that background looks a little familiar. Either way, you did a great job. :clap:

PaperIz

It's really good. :flutter:

thank you!:D

:omg: It's so beautiful. Did you get the inspiration from some other picture? I feel like that background looks a little familiar. Either way, you did a great job. :clap:

I'm glad you like it! and I draw that type of background often, so that's probably why it looks familiar. lol

thedevilofpop.jpgRebornThisWay.jpgprincessdie.jpgFeedMyLove.jpgArtPop-1.jpgARTPOPVOLUME2.jpg

I'm glad you like it! and I draw that type of background often, so that's probably why it looks familiar. lol

ArtPop-1.jpg

This is the one I saw! I love it :hug:

PaperIz

Ohhhh I love that. :)

graciassssss~

I LOVE IT!

;) thankies

This is the one I saw! I love it :hug:

i figured that would have been the one! I think someone said it was on ATRL or whatever haha

Brian Ryan

muy bien.

edit: de nada. my bad. I've never really been that good with Spanish my Spanish teacher told me when I spoke it sounded like I was speaking Chinese. lol

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I love how colourful this and all your pictures are. It gives your work such a bright and eye catching feel :clap:

warhol killer

ARTPOPVOLUME2.jpg

11484209.jpg

My version of your work.. :) [The designs aren't exact (the background)]

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived