💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lets Talk Vegas....

IndyMelissa

Featured Posts

IndyMelissa

What do you think will happen with the remainder of the dates in her contract? Will Enigma come back as is, or will it be changed into a mini Chromatica Ball?  A combination of both?  Possibly canceled all together? With a new album out now, I imagine people will want to hear songs from Chromatica.  Do you think she will do Meet and Greets again as well? Would love to hear opinions! We had tickets for last April and CB tickets as well....waiting patiently and hoping to see her sometime -most likely 2022. Either way im ready :vegas:

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Pop Music

I really want a tour even if it's not TCB so that everyone across America (and the world for that matter) can get a better shot at seeing her 

but def needs to be broken down to bigger shows and less shows like TCB for her fibro 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

IndyMelissa

Yes it would so nice if she was accessible to all fans worldwide :nick:

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Franch Toast

Well, either she has to go back to Vegas to fulfill her contract, or she has to pay MGM a ton of money. If she does go back, I'd imagine that Enigma would be somewhat revamped to include some new songs from Chromatica (how could she have a residency named "Enigma" without the actual song?). I'm not sure if she'd change up Jazz & Piano. 

As for Meet & Greets, I feel like her heart already wasn't in them, so that, combined with covid, might be enough incentive for her to scrap them. I also imagine she'll rethink kissing strangers and drinking strangers' champagne during J&P. 

She/Her/Hers

IndyMelissa
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Well, either she has to go back to Vegas to fulfill her contract, or she has to pay MGM a ton of money. If she does go back, I'd imagine that Enigma would be somewhat revamped to include some new songs from Chromatica (how could she have a residency named "Enigma" without the actual song?). I'm not sure if she'd change up Jazz & Piano. 

As for Meet & Greets, I feel like her heart already wasn't in them, so that, combined with covid, might be enough incentive for her to scrap them. I also imagine she'll rethink kissing strangers and drinking strangers' champagne during J&P. 

Yes agree! All good points. Selfishly Im hoping for a Meet and Greet as I have never met her before. Maybe if they do it they will require a negative test or something of that nature? My friend went to a Chapelle show and they had to have a negative COVID test before going to their table. I would let them poke my brain with a cotton swab if it meant I got to meet Gaga lol!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

it only makes sense to me that Enigma is turned into Chromatica, she finds Chromatica, makes it there with the help of Enigma idk. Ig it is the Chromatica Ball in my scenario, and Jazz stays as is, maybe a cute revamp.

Bonkers

one of my friends is a time traveller and just got back from 2023.  They're on their 3rd pandemic (after covid) and there's a group of rabid hill people terrorizing everyone.  

No concerts (or any sort of happiness) for at least the next 2 years.

Sorry, guys.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

mr.peter

She should do 3 shows. Enigma (greatest hits show) Jazz and Piano Show and Chromatica LIVE All  New show

Fans world wide would go on vaca to come see all 3

25 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

What do you think will happen with the remainder of the dates in her contract? Will Enigma come back as is, or will it be changed into a mini Chromatica Ball?

Imagine if instead she changes all the remaining dates to J&P and no Enigma or Chromatica shows :bear: (I love J&P but some posters on GGD would hit the roof lol)

I wonder if she's attempted to renegotiate her contract at all, in light of how unusual a situation the pandemic has put the industry in. :huh:  Like to be able to sell a filmed show, to perform a different show within X kilometers of Vegas, or more wiggle room on any of the other various restrictions, or hammering out any vagueness in selling a ticketed virtual concert. I guess we probably would have heard about that by now if she had tried and succeeded at any of that, though... They're probably content to tell her nah, we're sticking to the contract as is, Covid or no Covid.

⚡🐲

PartySick

The Chromatica Ball is going to be cancelled

A few Chromatica songs will be squished into Enigma for the remaining dates

Jazz and Piano will stay the same

Then she'll "retire" to act and make babies before coming back in 5 to 10 years to slaughter the gays :lolly:

Trust me, I'm an #insider

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

14 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

a group of rabid hill people

they scare me so much omg I watched some videos on disappearances in the Appalachian trails and whew chills

Chromatica Island
38 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

one of my friends is a time traveller and just got back from 2023.  They're on their 3rd pandemic (after covid) and there's a group of rabid hill people terrorizing everyone.  

No concerts (or any sort of happiness) for at least the next 2 years.

Sorry, guys.  

I'm probably one of the rabid hill people, I live in Tennesse, so it's a given:billie:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Vegas is too far for me, and since I don't like stadium shows I'll probably never see Gaga live again.  I'm so grateful for the three tours I did attend.  When it comes to concerts of any of your faves, you gotta grab what you can because you never know what lies ahead.

Would have loved to see the Jazz and Piano show.

I live outside the space time continuum.

tylertremallose
43 minutes ago, weed said:

it only makes sense to me that Enigma is turned into Chromatica, she finds Chromatica, makes it there with the help of Enigma idk. Ig it is the Chromatica Ball in my scenario, and Jazz stays as is, maybe a cute revamp.

isnt that basically the storyline for the monsterball? like it was her journey to the monsterball with the help of us(the audience)?

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, IndyMelissa said:

What do you think will happen with the remainder of the dates in her contract? Will Enigma come back as is, or will it be changed into a mini Chromatica Ball?  A combination of both?  Possibly canceled all together? With a new album out now, I imagine people will want to hear songs from Chromatica.  Do you think she will do Meet and Greets again as well? Would love to hear opinions! We had tickets for last April and CB tickets as well....waiting patiently and hoping to see her sometime -most likely 2022. Either way im ready :vegas:

Good question...

Vegas is kind of a ghost town right now, so I don't see any shows ramping up production till the tourism starts to come back ..

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived