💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Mexico’s president tests positive for COVID-19

E Z

I guess he didn’t pray enough? 

Edit: my heart genuinely hurts for Mexico. They don’t deserve this. 

Edited by E Z
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2

Jill

It's especially bad because he's a self-proclaimed leftist. Makes it not only stranger but also sadder.

Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • Like 1

Woolfsmck

I hope he doesn't die from it ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

varomolina
8 minutes ago, Jill said:

It's especially bad because he's a self-proclaimed leftist. Makes it not only stranger but also sadder.

he calls himself a leftist but he's as bad as trump, boris and bolsonaro

• Like 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Jill
5 minutes ago, varomolina said:

he calls himself a leftist but he's as bad as trump, boris and bolsonaro

I don't know much about him but he comes across as incompetent sure, but idk if I would call him "as bad as" those three. You really have to be very hateful in order to be anywhere near those three.

Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SonOfAphrodite

Mexico is such a beautiful country and it pains me to see how their leaders leave their own people to fend for themselves while feeding them misinformation. When my grandparents pueblo in central Mexico was flooded and swept away the government weren’t the ones who helped. It was the local drug cartel that saved them and helped rebuild their main road. 
I really do feel for the people of Mexico having to deal with worthless greedy leaders. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

jacs vs looser
41 minutes ago, Jill said:

I don't know much about him but he comes across as incompetent sure, but idk if I would call him "as bad as" those three. You really have to be very hateful in order to be anywhere near those three.

I agree, I wouldn't say he is as bad as those other guys, but he is really  incompetent and an absolute disappointment as a leader. 

• Like 2

Omar Vela

He said that people who are good and honest were IMMUNE to COVID-19... guess he was right

• Like 1

PartySick
21 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I agree, I wouldn't say he is as bad as those other guys, but he is really  incompetent and an absolute disappointment as a leader. 

Unless I'm mistaking him for a former Mexican president, we did get a good laugh out of him when he told Trump "we ain't paying for that f*cking wall" :giggle:

Life is short but also terribly, terribly long~

Omar Vela
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Unless I'm mistaking him for a former Mexican president, we did get a good laugh out of him when he told Trump "we ain't paying for that f*cking wall" :giggle:

that was Felipe Calderón.... AMLO is a good Trump's friend, he actually didn't congratulate Biden when he won because he is on Trump's side...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Runway
1 hour ago, Jill said:

He is. He constantly spreads lies, tells people if you are honest and aren’t  corrupt you were “safe” from covid, covers up corrupt people as long as they are from his party/are loyal to him, his family is involved in corruption scandals and defends them, and licks trumps boots at every chance which is why he refused to even acknowledge Biden’s win

• Like 2

PartySick
1 minute ago, Omar Vela said:

that was Felipe Calderón.... AMLO is a good Trump's friend, he actually didn't congratulate Biden when he won because he is on Trump's side...

I had a feeling :bradley:

Life is short but also terribly, terribly long~
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Dulo Peep
25 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

they are on good terms now @Runway

Biden and him already had two calls.

Today he even talked about how Biden will be helping centroamerica and spoke very highly about him and said they will b working together 

Edited by Dulo Peep
dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Anderson123

I hope he recovers. I voted for him and would do it again. A lot of the things he does have had good explanation behind them but people just like to make fun of him, it just takes some research to see that some of his “crazy ideas” aren’t that bad at all. People are just expecting him to fix decades and decades of corruption in just one term. 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1