💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Biden to REPEAL Transgender Ban!

SonOfAphrodite

As he should! Glad he’s cleaning up the mess left behind by that orange eyesore :vegas:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

chromatic puzea

while this is a win for the queer community, it's kind of sad remembering that this ban was put in place 4 years ago

of course these steps the biden administration are steps in the right direction, but it's crazy that these articles of what they've done so far is just undoing all the **** trump has done

people who support trump are more insane than the coming REALLY soon delulus

like how is taking away human rights making america great again? but i guess the constitutional rights of being allowed to own a gun and not having to wear a mask is more important than actual human rights to trumpets

hard to even fathom which parts you should believe
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 4

PartySick
13 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

like how is taking away human rights making america great again? but i guess the constitutional rights of being allowed to own a gun and not having to wear a mask is more important than actual human rights to trumpets

Don't you know the only rights that matter are the rights to comfort and a feeling of superiority behind the white, maskless faces under the brims of MAGA hats?

No trans in the military 👍

Cops can kill blacks 👍

Gays can be refused service 👍

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WEAR A MASK IN COSCO?! IS THIS EVEN AMERICA?!?!?!?

Life is short but also terribly, terribly long~
  • Like 9

sarahb

Blows my mind that people were seriously trying to claim that Biden and Trump were the same

• Like 1
  • Thanks 12

LaLuna

Biden hard at work cleaning up Trump's mess, we love to see it :applause:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

PartySick
26 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Blows my mind that people were seriously trying to claim that Biden and Trump were the same

Same. They're worlds apart.

Life is short but also terribly, terribly long~
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Monsterabriel

Trans rights are human rights!Joe Biden GIF by ABC News 

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Monsterabriel
48 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I used to be one of those people and I am ashamed, but now I see that Biden is a better human being than the orange idiot.

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Lady Papa

Now that the orange monster is gone, it's very clear to see how much hatred was caused because of Trump. These Republicans are not looking for reasons to love people, they are looking for reasons to hate. And they were just fueled tremendously for years, even if they consciously don't see it... I know some of them :bradley:

Formerly known as LadyGoo
  • Thanks 1

Jill
1 hour ago, sarahb said:

It blows my mind that the main group advocating for this idea was/is the leftist community. It's really kind of sad how they sometimes work against their interests by negating absolutely everything that doesn't completely adjust to their idea of communism, and I say this as a leftist myself. Biden is still a liberal and Biden is still against almost everything I stand for, but to say that he's no better than Trump is to honestly be blind to the struggles of many people, something that you have to know in order to really be a leftist.

Edited by Jill
Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • Like 3

Helxig
2 hours ago, SonOfAphrodite said:

As he should! Glad he’s cleaning up the mess left behind by that orange eyesore :vegas:

My thoughts exactly. Gaga's been whispering in his ear about people's rights :giggle: 

Look at our girl, friends with the president of the United States. Her influence

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 2

frederiickx

I knew Joe would be a great President. He will never be perfect, but he actually has a heart and cares about people and always has. Anyone who thought he would be like Trump is insane :rip:  Trump is evil, POS.

Edited by frederiickx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SonOfAphrodite
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

My thoughts exactly. Gaga's been whispering in his ear about people's rights :giggle: 

Look at our girl, friends with the president of the United States. Her influence

She slipped Joe a copy of Born This Way :ally:

• LMAO 2