💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Mark Ronson's involvement: Joanne or Plastic Hearts?

COOOK

vote bish  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Mark Ronson's involvement: Joanne or Plastic Hearts?

• Joanne
    • Plastic Hearts
    • Both. Mark did an excellent job
    • None.

Featured Posts

Which of Mark Ronson's involvement in these two albums do you like the most?

on Joanne:

Spoiler

(the entire album except "Angel Down (work tape)"

on Plastic Hearts:

Spoiler

Anderson123

Joanne for me, I like more songs on it. Plastic Hearts was a disappointing project to me except for a couple of songs and none of them are the Mark ones. Bad Karma was just not it. :fatcat:

Jose P
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Joanne for me, I like more songs on it. Plastic Hearts was a disappointing project to me except for a couple of songs and none of them are the Mark ones. Bad Karma was just not it. :fatcat:

I agree. It was so underwhelming. I will say that the highlights are incredible tho and amongst the best songs of hers, that I’ve heard at least.

I love Plastic Hearts, and High & Never Be Me are in my top 5 songs off of it. I also think he did a really good job with Joanne, so I'll vote for both :vegas:

We are on a Gaga fansite so I will not bring myself to shade Joenema. Therefore I shall keep my mouth closed on this subject!

alsemanche

Plastic Heart's songs are superior in every aspect (except bad karma)

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Joanne has more meaning and depth, it is respected more as you can see this. PH is hitting as it's so different from what Miley has done in her previous albums, but the COLLAB is real with Joanne, they are both great but in terms of quality and meaning (and Career gain, more so than chart) Joanne wins.

Different albums and great in different ways though so really they cant be placed together

Sneaky Oliver

What are the songs Mark produced on PH? Also I can’t believe people are trashing Bad Karma. The song is beyond amazing and mesmerizing. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Joanne has more meaning and depth

I wouldn’t say so. Angels Like You, High and Never Be Me have more lyrical depth than Million Reasons and Joanne (just to compare the ballads)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I wouldn’t say so. Angels Like You, Higher and Never Be Me have more lyrical depth than Million Reasons and Joanne (just to compare the ballads)

I feel you, they both (as Mark does) go DEEP and make some seriously well made songs, personally (may be bias, but i feel like i listen to albums without Gaga being in my mind) Joanne has more to it, unafraid and raw but also a low key bop at the same time, but like I said, both really good and really different meaning albums!

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

I agree. It was so underwhelming. I will say that the highlights are incredible tho and amongst the best songs of hers, that I’ve heard at least.

I liked Night Crawling, Midnight Sky and Prisoners but the fans here overhyped it so much that when I listened to it I just didn't know what to think. It feels like a bunch of songs made for fun with no clear idea of what to do with them so put them in an album and release it.

Jose P
14 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I liked Night Crawling, Midnight Sky and Prisoners but the fans here overhyped it so much that when I listened to it I just didn't know what to think. It feels like a bunch of songs made for fun with no clear idea of what to do with them so put them in an album and release it.

I agree, and also why I was disappointed is that she marketed it as some glam rock/new wave kind of album with the singles and the visuals and all, and then she only provided that in like 4 songs and then it was all just country rock-ish ballads that could have been in Hannah Montana :smh: Maybe I had too many expectations.

Archived