đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race Stream

Matangi

Featured Posts

Matangi

Hello GGD!!

I was wondering if anyone here knows of any decent websites, free subscriptions or links to stream the latest episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race? Thanks in advance luvs

PlastiscGuy

Hi, there!

If you're looking to watch it:

* Live: you can go to www.vh1.com/live-tv. You can get a free 24hs trial by creating an account with a fake email. Every week, you'd need to clear the cache and repeat the steps.

* On Streaming: Every season is on Netflix, depending on your location, or the WOW+ app. 

* Downloading: Most eps are free to download on torrent sites.

PG.

I use a website called “Flixtor.to” and it has them usually day after in amazing quality and 0 ads. The only catch is that once episodes are older than three months you must be a member to watch them.

myluis617

Highlight line of the season "all these little chihuahuas and she pick a fight with the pitbull?"

drag-race-recap-2.jpg

I need someone to turn it into a gif

ItWasntLaauv
20 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Highlight line of the season "all these little chihuahuas and she pick a fight with the pitbull?"

drag-race-recap-2.jpg

I believe in Tamisha Iman supremacy!! :firega:

Matangi
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Hi, there!

If you're looking to watch it:

* Live: you can go to www.vh1.com/live-tv. You can get a free 24hs trial by creating an account with a fake email. Every week, you'd need to clear the cache and repeat the steps.

* On Streaming: Every season is on Netflix, depending on your location, or the WOW+ app. 

* Downloading: Most eps are free to download on torrent sites.

1 hour ago, Bruhndon said:

I use a website called “Flixtor.to” and it has them usually day after in amazing quality and 0 ads. The only catch is that once episodes are older than three months you must be a member to watch them.

omg thank yall! I never post much here, but so cool to have real feedback

littlepotter

I'm not gonna give links because it's forbidden I think but if you just type "rupaul's drag race hd" on Google there should be a site with the same name that comes up first. They always upload super quick, it has good quality and a lot less ads than other annoying sites like fuzzco news.

chaeri pls

Kadikaado

I just watch live on VH1's website, it's legal and free.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Sepsami
7 hours ago, myluis617 said:

drag-race-recap-2.jpg

I could see Elliot's heart drop to her a** :air:

Archived