2 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

To full time Haus Labs executiveĀ :trollga:

Omg a true reverse Rihannian expedition :saladga:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabylonChristmas
2 minutes ago, MagneticMoon said:

This. I donā€™t see her being a pop star again. We all know she wanted to be an actress first rather than a singer.Ā :triggered:

I see her still doing music, but branching out on other things as well, and getting more involved with politics, movies, activism, and things of that nature

When I was young, I prayed for lightning šŸŽ§

xoxo Craig

Probably somewhere near by... like it would be safer. She could go to the beach if she's near there :billie:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah I know :billie:Ā  Ā hopefully Chromatica re-release and era this year, movie plus oscars next year, LG7 2023, other movie, broadway, LG8 2025...

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, MagneticMoon said:

This. I donā€™t see her being a pop star again. We all know she wanted to be an actress first rather than a singer.Ā :triggered:

Of course she'll be a popstar. She'll be a popstar for as long as she lives

End Racism Now

chromatic puzea

she can't go many places now because of the pandemic, but i see her going to chromatica when travelling is safe again

do u like the jojo siwa song

chromatic puzea
37 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

2) Activist for human rights; to

3) Open-book narrative, revealing her pain, insecurities, and hidden traumas; to

i feel like btw and tfm should be switched

in tfm she talks about the "monsters" she's enocuntered and btw is liberation for the lgbtq+ community

this is just how i see it but i love how you worded everything

do u like the jojo siwa song

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, MagneticMoon said:

Hunny...Ā :laughga:

Gaga fans are so pessimistic... first its "she's gonna quit pop music", andĀ  "she won't release another album for the next decade"

Like Gaga is a musician. She'll still release music, and probably explore more genres. But she'll always be a popstar and she'll still release 'pop' music. Its in her blood. Even if she does acting now, she'll still give us music.Ā 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

To full time Haus Labs executiveĀ :trollga:

Lets not do this :billie:

End Racism Now

Guest MagneticMoon
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Gaga fans are so pessimistic... first its "she's gonna quit pop music", andĀ  "she won't release another album for the next decade"

Like Gaga is a musician. She'll still release music, and probably explore more genres. But she'll always be a popstar and she'll still release 'pop' music. Its in her blood. Even if she does acting now, she'll still give us music.Ā 

Sorry i didnā€™t explain myself correctly. But first of all donā€™t take this as shade or starting controversy with you.

Iā€™m not being pessimistic, Iā€™m just realistic. If she doesnā€™t want to be a pop star anymore itā€™s 100% correct and we have to support her no matter what. Iā€™m always exited for new Haus Labs promo and now Iā€™m super happy for this movie. The only thing I was not exited about was the cookies, since my country is not getting them.Ā 
Ā 

She can completely still make music, sheā€™s a versatile artist and can do what ever she wants, but I see her more being an actress and writing songs to others, and thatā€™s completely fine. I will always support her no matter what, she helped me through a lot, even though she doesnā€™t know who I am.Ā 
Ā 

Sorry for this long text, Iā€™m just defending myself. Your opinion is 100% valid.Ā 

xoxo Craig
Just now, MagneticMoon said:

Sorry i didnā€™t explain myself correctly. But first of all donā€™t take this as shade or starting controversy with you.

Iā€™m not being pessimistic, Iā€™m just realistic. If she doesnā€™t want to be a pop star anymore itā€™s 100% correct and we have to support her no matter what. Iā€™m always exited for new Haus Labs promo and now Iā€™m super happy for this movie. The only thing I was not exited about was the cookies, since my country is not getting them.Ā 
Ā 

She can completely still make music, sheā€™s a versatile artist and can do what ever she wants, but I see her more being an actress and writing songs to others, and thatā€™s completely fine. I will always support her no matter what, she helped me through a lot, even though she doesnā€™t know who I am.Ā 
Ā 

Sorry for this long text, Iā€™m just defending myself. Your opinion is 100% valid.Ā 

My comment wasn't meant as shade towards you, but as a general running theme. She hasn't ever said she doesn't want to be a popstar, and she's never acted in a way that suggests she doesn't want to be a pop star. Maybe she doesn't enjoy promoting as much, or maybe there were just way too many things on her mind due to Covid-19 this past year that meant she didn't want to promote it. But the music speaks for itself, and it's saying that Gaga will always be a popstar. Chromatica is her best album to date, and even those who don't agree would still place Chromatica top 3 in her discography. The music videos are incredible, and the way she makes dance music into pop music is genius. She has said many times that she imagines herself in her 70s playing a piano and singing Pokerface to a crowd, she wants longevity, she wants to enjoy the moment, she wants to be a musician until she dies... she'll always be a popstar even if she makes a jazz record or goes into acting or sells make up.Ā 

Gaga fans for some reason are so pessimistic and after each album they think she's gonna quit pop music. After ARTPOP, then Joanne, then The Cure, then ASIB, and now Chromatica. Its not even realistic to assume she's gonna quit pop music and 'retire' as a popstar. She loves acting and will do that, and shes got Haus Labs. But do you honestly think that'll be that? No. She's a musician through and through, and even though she likes songwriting she's said that she'd rather be the one to sing her songs.

Like seriously... she's not gonna quit being a popstar or pop music. And that's being realistic. Maybe we might have to wait longer between album cycles. Maybe she won't do promotion. Who knows? There will always be music and live performances though, unless something drastic were to happen

End Racism Now

Guest MagneticMoon
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

My comment wasn't meant as shade towards you, but as a general running theme. She hasn't ever said she doesn't want to be a popstar, and she's never acted in a way that suggests she doesn't want to be a pop star. Maybe she doesn't enjoy promoting as much, or maybe there were just way too many things on her mind due to Covid-19 this past year that meant she didn't want to promote it. But the music speaks for itself, and it's saying that Gaga will always be a popstar. Chromatica is her best album to date, and even those who don't agree would still place Chromatica top 3 in her discography. The music videos are incredible, and the way she makes dance music into pop music is genius. She has said many times that she imagines herself in her 70s playing a piano and singing Pokerface to a crowd, she wants longevity, she wants to enjoy the moment, she wants to be a musician until she dies... she'll always be a popstar even if she makes a jazz record or goes into acting or sells make up.Ā 

Gaga fans for some reason are so pessimistic and after each album they think she's gonna quit pop music. After ARTPOP, then Joanne, then The Cure, then ASIB, and now Chromatica. Its not even realistic to assume she's gonna quit pop music and 'retire' as a popstar. She loves acting and will do that, and shes got Haus Labs. But do you honestly think that'll be that? No. She's a musician through and through, and even though she likes songwriting she's said that she'd rather be the one to sing her songs.

Like seriously... she's not gonna quit being a popstar or pop music. And that's being realistic. Maybe we might have to wait longer between album cycles. Maybe she won't do promotion. Who knows? There will always be music and live performances though, unless something drastic were to happen

Iā€™m glad to see you are very optimistic about her pop music career, and thatā€™s completely good tbh.Ā 
My point is that I will totally support her in whatever she does. And only real fans stayed with her after ARTPOP and still supporting her right now. Iā€™m one of those fans.Ā 
I think I have to stop beingĀ satirical and comical about this. And again sorry if you felt offended, but I still meant that I will still support her if she quits pop music.Ā 

Archived