💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Halsey cancels the ‘Manic’ World Tour amid ongoing pandemic

noa234

Featured Posts

"Little Monsters, I'm devastated, but given the ongoing public health crisis, it would be irresponsible for us to go on a tour this summer. Can't wait til we can all be together on Chromatica soon."

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DOJA CAT

Halsey has probably already finished a new album and she wouldn’t want to tour an old one, so she cancelled it to roll out her next era I feel (as in if these dates get postponned again then she wouldnt wanna tour an old album as the manic era is kinda over)

thank u, next

2 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Pequenos monstros... estou devastado...

31 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

"Little Monsters, I'm devastated, but given the ongoing public health crisis, it would be irresponsible for us to go on a tour this summer. Can't wait til we can all be together on Chromatica soon."

:legend:

Don't Call Me Gaga

CHROMATICA is next :fatcat:

break up crying GIF

EDIT: She can keep my money by giving us a virtual concert :hor: Not the same thing but it'd be interesting... But I hope she (or someone else - to be more realistic :cryga:) shares the concept and the stage of the tour... I'm really curious about it :messga:

Hopefully it gets postponed and not cancelled 🤞🏻

pussycat

I believe Chromatica ball will be postponed again. I don't believe that she would be paying rn to get the lights, stage, costumes, staff, security,... fixed for the shows if it so uncertain they would even happen

chromatic puzea
15 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

I don't know why she canceled, as far as I know there are plenty of malls still open in  many areas of the country :fatcat:

EDIT: Omg I thought it was "Mall" tour not Manic :cyanlights:

she already did her mall tour, remember when this sound check video leaked?

do u like the jojo siwa song

Anderson123

I guess Chromatica Tour will be postponed again or cancelled. Sadly this tour had the potential to be just as cool as the Born This Way Ball with the planet and everything. Hope she still gets to do it next year if things get better.

Guest MagneticMoon
1 hour ago, Omar Vela said:

The only chromatica announcement we are gonna get is the cancellation

As we should. 

Is she gonna do it? Nah, we know she is pretty lazy about anything that has to do with pop music.

That’s T, actually. :trollga:

MadreMonster

The only chromatica announcement we are gonna get is the cancellation. Could she do a virtual show instead? Of course! Is she gonna do it? Nah, we know she is pretty lazy about anything that has to do with pop music.

She should gave their money back to the ones who bought tickets...

I don’t think she can do a virtual concert with her contract with MGM. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Guest MagneticMoon
2 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I don’t think she can do a virtual concert with her contract with MGM. Correct me if I’m wrong.

So this means... a new enigma virtual show 😳 :duck:

Flawless
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

this is 100% what she's gonna say lmaoo :billie:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

10 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

But chromatica has nothing to do with her MGM contract 

Archived