💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

We had an iconic gaga moment every year since 2015

RenegAde

Gaga gained worldwide critical acclaim for her amazing talent and artistry every year since 2015 

She has such an impressive body of work and i dont think we even realise it . This lady is going to be referred to as the greatest entertainer one day .

20210122-220617.jpg

Which is your fav?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKWjSAMpCtN/?igshid=4ymdg9gvfif

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 24
  • Love 22
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wind Fly

2015? You mean 1986, she's been iconic since her birth 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 15
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenegAde
Just now, Wind Fly said:

2015? You mean 1986, she's been iconic since her birth 

Tea tea

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anderson123

Ugh can’t pick just one but lets see. 

1. Oscars (2019)

2. A Star Is Born (2018)

3. Superbowl (2017)

4. Sound of Music tribute (2015)
 

 

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wind Fly

The Sound Of Music tribute was so beautiful!!!

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haldy

All iconic, all amazing, but I've got to give it to the Superbowl half-time show and the Met Gala. Both nights that encapsulated every single aspect of Gaga that I adore; energy, passion, performance and fashion. Flawless.

Edited by Haldy
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
deactivated001

All of the ungrateful gremlins found seething 

  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cello

I remember the Sound of Music tribute like it was yesterday, I can't believe it's been that long :bradley:

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgeyBear

I love this, but she’s given us iconic moments every year since 2008! I want to see a timeline of every year! 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenegAde
5 minutes ago, Haldy said:

All iconic, all amazing, but I've got to give it to the Superbowl half-time show and the Met Gala. Both nights that encapsulated every single aspect of Gaga that I adore; energy, passion, performance and fashion. Flawless.

Couldnt have said it better myself ! Met gaga meant so much too me

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OhHenny2020

Most Gaga: 2020

Most Stefani Germanotta: 2021

50020-A5-F-5-D85-4224-8-EE1-F3-DDEA5704-
 

2015 remains the most iconic, especially in contrast to the year or two before. :diane:

 

Edited by OhHenny2020
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk
8 minutes ago, Cello said:

I remember the Sound of Music tribute like it was yesterday, I can't believe it's been that long :bradley:

Ikr

I live in an alternate universe.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk
4 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Most Gaga: 2020

Most Stefani Germanotta: 2021

50020-A5-F-5-D85-4224-8-EE1-F3-DDEA5704-

 

Wait.  She's Italian?

I live in an alternate universe.
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk
10 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I love this, but she’s given us iconic moments every year since 2008! I want to see a timeline of every year! 

Make it so, #1.

I live in an alternate universe.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...