Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Us Weekly: Gaga & Michael Exclusive

theahsfan

Featured Posts

freebit
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

lady+gaga+on+computer.jpg

Honestly, I want to blame the fact that I was bedridden and recovering from a bout of pnuemonia, but I probs still would have done the same thing anyway. :huntyga: What can I say, I love astrology and I'm nosy AF. 

Fresh Prince Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
8 hours ago, LaLa said:

re: the college thing, I got from his Linkedin that he attended Harvard from 2002-2006. Sure, he could have started at any age, but to think that he graduated in 1995ish, waited all that time (no other education or jobs were listed) and then suddenly started undergrad at Harvard, makes much less sense than assuming US Weekly got something wrong imo. Plus lots of other places list his birth year as 1983, so... :shrug:

I dont know. So many ppl dont start college rigjt after graduating and if he did jobs that werent huge before that it may very well not be listed

I get harvard is a big deal but u can still go well in to ur 20s cant you? 

Also at least in my area of Canada its super common for people to work for a few years, save up, decide what they wanna do, THEN go to college

Many do go right after highschool if they know what they want, if their parents can pau tuition, if they dont mind taking on student debt etc

But theres also a huge number that dont go till they are 22 or older. 

Also cuz many innitially dont plan to go but theb change their mind of what they wanna do which happens a lot in young adulthood :shrug:

I dunno, i just would never really guess someones age by when they went to college. Thats a super innacurare way to try to guess :enigma:

On 1/22/2021 at 4:50 PM, Samma123 said:

Wow he looks great for 43 :kiss:

He's not 43. He's 37.  This is fact. 

Y'all need to stop saying he is worth 600 million too. That's the donation Sean Parker made to set up his foundation. I mean, Michael is a multi millionaire, there is no doubt about that and I obviously don't know his actual worth but some of you just saw that foundation figure and ran with it. 

Archived