💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Did anyone else notice the shook guy during Gaga's performance?

littlepotter

Featured Posts

Bradley

I just wanna take a moment to talk about how she transforms so convincingly and intelligently on each occasion she goes to. It's like, her personality morphs into whatever the setting needs her to be, and it takes someone who has immense adaptability, sensitivity and intelligence to be able to pull off this convincingly because you're able to compromise your core identity and preference to honor the tradition and history of what's bigger than you.

Like, I don't mean to put anyone down, but despite delivering an amazing performance as well, Jennifer Lopez still very much maintained her core image that didn't look much different from how she usually does on stage. You could still tell it's a pop star singing with JLo, but with Gaga she transformed her spirit into a kind of patriotism that you really don't get to see in any of her pop shows.

I also noticed the immense difference between how she behaved in Enigma and Jazz & Piano when I attended both shows, she was emulating the mannerisms of Frank Sinatra and other jazz cooners a lot when I saw the J&P show, and I was like "Wait a minute, I just saw Enigma two days ago and she didn't sing or walk like this... this woman really studies everything she does, doesn't she?"

With that I'm very confident she will not be your average 'acting is my casual side job' kind of actress. She's gonna dive full into the industry and become as convincing an actor as a full-time one. I can totally see her nabbing more Oscar and Emmy nominations in the years to come.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nathaniel Arven
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I just wanna take a moment to talk about how she transforms so convincingly and intelligently on each occasion she goes to. It's like, her personality morphs into whatever the setting needs her to be, and it takes someone who has immense adaptability, sensitivity and intelligence to be able to pull off this convincingly because you're able to compromise your core identity and preference to honor the tradition and history of what's bigger than you.

Like, I don't mean to put anyone down, but despite delivering an amazing performance as well, Jennifer Lopez still very much maintained her core image that didn't look much different from how she usually does on stage. You could still tell it's a pop star singing with JLo, but with Gaga she transformed her spirit into a kind of patriotism that you really don't get to see in any of her pop shows.

I also noticed the immense difference between how she behaved in Enigma and Jazz & Piano when I attended both shows, she was emulating the mannerisms of Frank Sinatra and other jazz cooners a lot when I saw the J&P show, and I was like "Wait a minute, I just saw Enigma two days ago and she didn't sing or walk like this... this woman really studies everything she does, doesn't she?"

With that I'm very confident she will not be your average 'acting is my casual side job' kind of actress. She's gonna dive full into the industry and become as convincing an actor as a full-time one. I can totally see her nabbing more Oscar and Emmy nominations in the years to come.

she's like Ditto or Porygon. I love her. 

Mother of Puppies

She always adapts to the ocasion and the circumstances.

On the (probably) most important inauguration of all time she behaved like a real lady with such class!

And when sheŽs doing her concerts, she is a cool badass ! :fthis: I love that...  the diversity and versality she has... nobody does it except her. :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

TheProfessor
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Great post :applause:

Bradley
2 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

she's like Ditto or Porygon. I love her. 

I had to google these because I don't watch or play Pokemon. :billie: I assume they transform dramatically?

6 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I was just watching this video of the performance that's only one shot, focused on Gaga.

At 1:49, when she hits the first really high note of the performance, you can clearly see the ginger guy on the right go like "oh. she can SING sing." :ladyhaha: so cute

and then the "Yes b*tch!" nods at 2:13 :lmao:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Babylon Dynasty
6 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Yes they call her Mamala. I think it’s really cute :saira:

it doesn't sound that cute in spanish :neyde:

Strike a pose â€đŸ§ĄđŸ’›đŸ’šđŸ’™đŸ’œđŸ€ŽđŸ–€đŸ€đŸ’–

Nathaniel Arven
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I had to google these because I don't watch or play Pokemon. :billie: I assume they transform dramatically?

exactly. That was weird for a reference.

ignotus

Is it the same guy who was snappin his fingers/waving his hand when our good sis Gaga was hittin them notes?

3 hours ago, Babylon gypsy said:

it doesn't sound that cute in spanish :neyde:

What does it mean in Spanish? I translated it and nothing came up.

Babylon Dynasty
7 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

What does it mean in Spanish? I translated it and nothing came up.

It's like: "Suck it" (It can be anything [d*ck is included]) search: mamar :neyde:

Strike a pose â€đŸ§ĄđŸ’›đŸ’šđŸ’™đŸ’œđŸ€ŽđŸ–€đŸ€đŸ’–

vyniildisk
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

Uh oh no! This was my main problem with her during the ASIB era. Double edged sword. 

Agunimon

I love this video. This is the only one that just shows her and not shots of random people or freaking flags.

OhHenny2020
7 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Same! It’s a sweet & creative way for them to refer to her. đŸ„°

I was just watching The View and they said it’s a real thing lmao. I totally thought you just had a spelling mistake and I was just joking :rip::toofunny:

Archived