Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Ball Refunds?

mdance4life

Featured Posts

Naak Le Vaar
17 minutes ago, HighestInTheRoom said:

USA left poor countries back and took the majority of vaccines so, I bet this will be the first country to have 100% population vaccinated. Don't worry, the tour won't be cancelled. 

Not to beat a dead horse, but there's already shortages lol. Some nurses can't even get their second shot now. I think I heard some counties in California won't be able to vaccinate everyone by 2021 lol. The way the government is running it'll be a while until things resemble some sort of normalcy.

Lmao they blocked my signature

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally here's what I'm going to do. I will wait until July to see what happens. If they ask for vaccination, I will sell the tickets, if they ask vaccination + negative test I will check if things are secure in the stadium (hand sanitizer, not close to people etc) if it's not good enough for me I try to sell them. If it's cancelled I ask a refund, if it's postponed I wait again.

On 29.1.2021. at 2:36 PM, speedbliss said:

It is an outdoor stadium. And the Super Bowl is allowing 22,000 people in the venue next month.  I know I’m being overly optimistic but if enough people got a refund so it’s not packed, and we all have vaccine cards and wear masks, who knows? 

Sorry? This has to be a joke...are people in US born without brains? Like the US is falling apart because of covid and they still want to do Superbowl with the audience..... I have no words...

As for TCB, I think it will be canceled... I mean this whole 2020 gaga fought to help with covid and she ignored her album because of it... It would be kinda stupid of her to do TCB in the middle of a pandemic 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

homomo

I just realized if it’s cancelled, I’ll get my €400 back

Damn, that would buy me a lot of pizzas :enigma:

Im curious to how her enigma residency proceeds. In all this, she still has a lot of dates. 

I want them to refund me as soon as possible. Absolutely dont care for a concert in 2022 that who knows if i can even attend. I def wont be able go to france since ill be working in june and have only one day off. So frustrating, hope she tours again soon. 

3 minutes ago, Killa said:

Im curious to how her enigma residency proceeds. In all this, she still has a lot of dates. 

I want them to refund me as soon as possible. Absolutely dont care for a concert in 2022 that who knows if i can even attend. I def wont be able go to france since ill be working in June and have only one day off. So frustrating, hope she tours again soon. 

Vegas is not opening this year for sure... And unless she wants to break her contract and owe a lot of money, she will have to go back to Vegas as soon as it opens... This means she is kinda their puppet and she can't plan a lot of things because they can call her and say you start next month.... Kinda sad tbh 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Juanlittlem
29 minutes ago, homomo said:

I just realized if it’s cancelled, I’ll get my €400 back

Damn, that would buy me a lot of pizzas :enigma:

Or a lot of Oreos :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Just now, nikola said:

Vegas is not opening this year for sure... And unless she wants to break her contract and owe a lot of money, she will have to go back to Vegas as soon as it opens... This means she is kinda their puppet and she can't plan a lot of things because they can call her and say you start next month.... Kinda sad tbh 

My thoughts. Its a huge rock. 

She should find a deal to stream show with profits going to vegas. But thats the most antivegas thing ever.  Whatever, and will she come back with same show.. Thatd be so lame

Just now, Killa said:

My thoughts. Its a huge rock. 

She should find a deal to stream show with profits going to vegas. But thats the most antivegas thing ever.  Whatever, and will she come back with same show.. Thatd be so lame

In Vegas, everything is about the money... They don't care about anything else... They would want to make the lost money quickly so that means opening and starting the show at full speed as soon as possible... And with her contract (a 100 million one,), they will not give her a lot of space for negotiation. Maybe they will give her few months to prepare but that's all 

speedbliss
6 hours ago, nikola said:

Sorry? This has to be a joke...are people in US born without brains? Like the US is falling apart because of covid and they still want to do Superbowl with the audience..... I have no words...

Unfortunately Trump made masks and distancing a political issue and half of our country is brainwashed. I completely agree. Couldn’t believe it when I heard it. On the other hand, if they pull it off without a super spreader, this could bode well for future stadium shows. 

On 1/28/2021 at 7:55 PM, desnorteio said:

I bought on Ticket master UK. Send an e-mail asking for refund and they answered me back withing 30 minutes saying the money would be on my account in the Next 5 days. 

Honestly, if things do get better and concerts are really happening this summer, most likely they'll add new dates cause a lot of people Will want.

Can I ask when did you request a refund  I was under the impression you could on ask when it was postponed ? 

10 minutes ago, speedbliss said:

Unfortunately Trump made masks and distancing a political issue and half of our country is brainwashed. I completely agree. Couldn’t believe it when I heard it. On the other hand, if they pull it off without a super spreader, this could bode well for future stadium shows. 

It really scary to think that there are people that will risk their lives for sports....

desnorteio
3 hours ago, Ack1234 said:

Can I ask when did you request a refund  I was under the impression you could on ask when it was postponed ? 

Literally 3 days ago!! They answered me without putting anytrouble. I can share a screenshot of their response, I just dont know how to attach images here. If you or someone else teach me, I'll post it :)

MadreMonster

It won’t happen. Especially since Gaga curated the COVID event last year, she would not dare ruin her reputation by letting a concert happen.

Its better to wait until it’s safe to gather in a normal way. I’m sad Chromatica won’t get the visuals and performances it should but there will be more tours in the future.

Archived