💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
other

This great friendship...

Wind Fly

Gaga and Bo are friends since they were 4 years old. This is so strong!! And also her friendship with Bobby is also strong!!

Edited by Wind Fly
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 18

Sarah H

I love Gaga and Bo's friendship. Imagine how surreal it must seem to be friends with someone from the age of 4 and see their rise to such huge fame and success! 

• Like 9

Wind Fly
Just now, Sarah H said:

I love Gaga and Bo's friendship. Imagine how surreal it must seem to be friends with someone from the age of 4 and see their rise to such huge fame and success! 

Exactly!!!!

Wind Fly

This tweet  is so sweet!!

• Love 1

Agunimon
9 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

I would be one jealous b~tch

LittleMonster20

That’s amazing that they’ve been friends for so long!

Edited by LittleMonster20
Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are
  • Like 1

Dulo Peep

imagine knowing someone since age 4 that is not your family, i cant relate, i dont even talk to my middle school friends anymoar 

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!
  • Like 2

Rahrahbitchson
22 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I would be one jealous b~tch

Seek help

Please could you be tender and I will sit close to you, let's give it a minute before we admit that we're through
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 1

Bradley

If I remember correctly, Bo also stayed with Gaga during the beginning of the pandemic. Gaga had a small team of people who would help her get the essentials and Bo was one of them.

I don't even think Bobby stayed with her, that must mean how close Bo was to her.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Agunimon
13 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Seek help

Pretty rude reply.

• Like 2

Defmix100
34 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

imagine knowing someone since age 4 that is not your family, i cant relate, i dont even talk to my middle school friends anymoar 

I met my best friend at that age but I know it's pretty uncommon to still be friends with people from that sort of age

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

If I remember correctly, Bo also stayed with Gaga during the beginning of the pandemic. Gaga had a small team of people who would help her get the essentials and Bo was one of them.

I don't even think Bobby stayed with her, that must mean how close Bo was to her.

Well, I'm not sure if it's still the case, but Bo and Bo's husband Tom lived with Gaga at one point after she and Carino broke up –– Gaga talked about this during the software people tour in Orlando. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 2

Wind Fly
10 hours ago, Bradley said:

Yes, I remember seeing her in the One World Together At Home IG livestream!!! That was very sweet

• Like 1

julz
11 hours ago, Wind Fly said:

This tweet  is so sweet!!

"Special relationship with Korea and fans there..." Get ready then Korea, SC video with cameo appearance by Bo confirmed :bradley:

Seriously though, i envy their friendship. A bestfriend that is like your sister/brother :blush:

• Like 1