Lady Gaga in Los Angeles

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
7 hours ago, numb the flame said:

I know I may seem petty here but I wish she was wearing a mask considering everyone else around her is. Considering Gaga has a compromised immune system maybe I'm being too worried for her. Regardless of that, she looks good!

Gaga is one of the most consistent celebrities when it comes to always having her mask on. It makes me think she must have a reason for taking it off here, like remember that time when she intentionally had that Haus Labs binder so the Paparazzi could get pics of her boarding a plane with it showing? Reminds me of that... Idk what her reason would be though

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

6 hours ago, Bebe said:

Before I realised she was just holding the dress I legit thought Bo was wearing some high fashion dress like this:

iWswB2qRDlNyJ_E2WMh5_C7qwdKkU6vHUyb-1myu

While Gaga was wearing some trackies and uggs and I was like wow maybe I'll stan Bo now :bear:

I cant see the picture 

Franch Toast

For people speculating that Gaga already has the Covid vaccine, unlikely. She lives in California, which is experiencing a vaccine shortage and can't even get vulnerable seniors vaccinated at this point –– it would be unfortunate if she used her celebrity and wealth to bypass the line to get vaccinated. I know some people are saying she's immunocompromised, but there are a lot of people who are immunocompromised and have other comorbidities and who have no choice but to work with the public (healthcare workers, teachers, people working in stores....) who are ahead of her in line and haven't yet been vaccinated; moreover, the vaccine requires two shots to be effective, and we're still trying to figure out just how effective the vaccines are at preventing transmission. 

All of this is to say, I don't think Gaga's going around maskless because she's been vaccinated; even vaccinated folks still need to mask up and social distance. My guess is that the people she's around (Bo/Michael/Sarah etc.) are all part of her "pod" (doesn't Bo live with her?), and they're all being careful and are tested regularly –– after all, she can't be wearing a mask when Sarah's doing her makeup. I'm hoping that she masked up on the plane though for the safety of the pilot and any attendants, and that she masked up again in the car for the sake of the driver (unless someone in her pod was driving). 

I don't think it's petty though to be disappointed that she's around people without a mask, but I hope that there's a good reason for it. (Also, these are obviously paparazzi-snapped photos capturing glimpses that she didn't intend for the public to see; I think she's very conscientious to always be masked in public except when she's performing.) 

She/Her/Hers

pachinko
10 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I cant see the picture because you used imgur 

Why isnt imgur allowed? Whats sites are?

dynamite
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Why isnt imgur allowed? Whats sites are?

They blocked GGD, you can use imgbb.com

Agunimon
12 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I cant see the picture because you used imgur 

you can copy and paste :cryga:

anyway this is what @pachinko linked to

ggcCtEK.png

Mother of Puppies

I´m pretty sure she got tested before...

and she´s always been wearing a mask around people... first thing she did after her performance was putting on her mask right away! She didn´t hesitate a second.

And since she lives with Michael and probably Bo too...  I don´t see a problem. AND it was outside.. I´m pretty sure in the plane she wore one.

And when Sarah is doing her make up she can´t really wear a mask... it´s good to be very careful, but at some point it gets a bit ridiculous.. we can´t really live in a bubble like "bubble boy" right? And it´s also not possible to always maintain that 2m distance, because we don´t live alone on this planet...

Y´know that Covid **** is just horrible... I´m really asking myself when all this will end :messga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies

Ok... see I was right.

Everybody got tested before the inauguration and the test had to be negative. They were most likely all just wearing masks to set an example for the public. So you can all chill!

Gaga did not have Covid that day and could therefor not get anyone infected...

"Those guests will be wearing face masks and will also be required to have had a negative Covid-19 test shortly before the event."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55710436

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Yes, Gaga has a compromised immune system. She has shared the fact she's been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, in her 2017 documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two.:noparty: I LOVE her SO much, it brings tears to my eyes to see her in such Chronic pain. :hug:

GIF by Lady Gaga

49 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

For people speculating that Gaga already has the Covid vaccine, unlikely. She lives in California, which is experiencing a vaccine shortage and can't even get vulnerable seniors vaccinated at this point –– it would be unfortunate if she used her celebrity and wealth to bypass the line to get vaccinated. I know some people are saying she's immunocompromised, but there are a lot of people who are immunocompromised and have other comorbidities and who have no choice but to work with the public (healthcare workers, teachers, people working in stores....) who are ahead of her in line and haven't yet been vaccinated; moreover, the vaccine requires two shots to be effective, and we're still trying to figure out just how effective the vaccines are at preventing transmission. 

All of this is to say, I don't think Gaga's going around maskless because she's been vaccinated; even vaccinated folks still need to mask up and social distance. My guess is that the people she's around (Bo/Michael/Sarah etc.) are all part of her "pod" (doesn't Bo live with her?), and they're all being careful and are tested regularly –– after all, she can't be wearing a mask when Sarah's doing her makeup. I'm hoping that she masked up on the plane though for the safety of the pilot and any attendants, and that she masked up again in the car for the sake of the driver (unless someone in her pod was driving). 

I don't think it's petty though to be disappointed that she's around people without a mask, but I hope that there's a good reason for it. (Also, these are obviously paparazzi-snapped photos capturing glimpses that she didn't intend for the public to see; I think she's very conscientious to always be masked in public except when she's performing.) 

But why? If other celebs have access to it why shouldn’t Gaga? It’s unfair obviously and I’m still waiting on mine, but I would still want her to get vaccinated if she had the opportunity because I care about her health. :shrug:

But yeah, most of these people live together so it’s not even an issue. I don’t think Sarah does though as she probably lives with her husband, and it looked like she and Gaga were hugging goodbye, but they all had to be routinely tested for the inauguration anyway.

Archived