đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's time for a difficult conversation, Lil Managers...

Cameltoe Chariot

Featured Posts

Gaga has reached a level that only boring and delusional gays (including me) can drag her. The rest of the world just recognized her talent and power

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Enno said:

Gaga has reached a level that only gay gays (including me) can drag her. The rest of the world just recognized her talent and power

No comment :bye:

I think like Gaga herself said way back when, fans take her both too seriously and not seriously enough. She knows what she is doing, she does everything for a reason, and we should just sit back and trust. 

At this point in my life I don't need any more negativity, and I choose to spend my 'Gaga time' enjoying her and being positive. Whining and moaning into the void of the internet just aint it

Mother of Puppies

AMEN. Agree 100% !

When I joined this site like 2 months ago (or so) I was actually kinda surprised that her own fans are so harsh on her.:wtf:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ladey Gaygay

true yall need to accept the fact that the chromatica era is OVER and we arent getting any new **** for a while

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

FrederickSpears

Let her do whatever she wants. Some of you fans are so annoying because she didn't promote enough to your liking. We're in a global pandemic and there are more important things (more imporant things to Gaga, too, I'm sure.)

ALGAYDO
53 minutes ago, Enno said:

Gaga has reached a level that only boring and delusional gays (including me) can drag her. The rest of the world just recognized her talent and power

Omg, the self-drag :air: 

Franch Toast

Yeah, it really shocked me that the general public and media are out there praising her for an amazing performance, and some of her so-called fans are calling her voice strained and critiquing her looks (old, bloated, pregnant looking –– the misogyny is flourishing here). 

She looked elegant, gorgeous, and professional today, and her performance was phenomenal. Was it perfect? Nope, but she was singing live, outside in the cold, with a band/orchestra with whom she's not used to working. Moreover, "The Star-Spangled Banner" is one of the most notoriously challenging songs to sing. She may have slightly faltered at the beginning, but after a few seconds, she totally knocked it out of the park. Friends I know who aren't Gaga fans are praising her. She's the talk of social media and the news. 

I'm all for constructive criticism, and there's plenty to criticize Gaga for, but I feel like some people get a kick out of tearing her down. 

She/Her/Hers

Gaga is Forever AMAZING:tea::applause:She makes it look easy and it is certainly not. Give her her due.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Wet Fire

Agreed.

That's why I stay off GGD when Gaga does something new like dropping a song or performing. I don't want my own initial reaction to be influenced by negativity. :party:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived