đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga and Michael

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20
3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'm pretty sure he is the one for her. They went through a shitty year like 2020 together and they still love each other, he's also unproblematic, smart and seems to be really kind and another major + with this is the fact that he is also rich and I don't say this because she's going to have more money but because he wont feel intimidated by Gaga's fame and her own money.

This! I hate saying it but I’m glad she’s with a man that’s wealthier than her and more successful in a different business field as opposed to entertainment since judging by her past relationships the jealousy really got to her exes.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NORMANDIE

The way I wish her happiness. I always see her doing so much for others that it moves me to see her receive the love she deserves.

Mother of Puppies
24 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'm pretty sure he is the one for her. They went through a shitty year like 2020 together and they still love each other, he's also unproblematic, smart and seems to be really kind and another major + with this is the fact that he is also rich and I don't say this because she's going to have more money but because he wont feel intimidated by Gaga's fame and her own money.

Exactly!!! Finally someone who she can look up to as a woman. He´s smart and he´s very successful in what he does - meaning he is not intimidated or feels threatened by her success, career and talent that she has.

22 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

This! I hate saying it but I’m glad she’s with a man that’s wealthier than her and more successful in a different business field as opposed to entertainment since judging by her past relationships the jealousy really got to her exes.

Totally agree 100%

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

30 minutes ago, Jill said:

It's weird that he's Polish and not white, like he's white but not AS white as people from that part of Europe generally are. He looks more like the average Turkish. Idk I'm not him lol

As a Turk, nobody would bat an eye if he were walking around in Turkey, but he doesn't look that Turkish, Turks have more olive skin/different facial structure in general. He could have some Roma origin from Eastern Europe.

It feels weird talking about the origins of someone I don't know lol. There are a lot of Roma people in Turkey/Eastern Europe, so just a guess.

Mother of Puppies

Honestly... nothing turkish about his look...

he could be of spanish, greek or even italian origin. I have lived in Spain for 7 years... and in Germany we have loads of turkish people...  I can tell the difference.

Knowing Gaga it wouldn´t surprise me if he´s half italian :ladyhaha: He looks like a roman or greek god. :huntyga:

Abramovic
2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I thought he was part Turkish or something 

anyway if he is polish then he is one of the rare ones that are actually good looking and not a boiled ham come to life (i’m Polish pls don’t come for me)

Thanks I am too... :bear:

monsieurRed
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

I know he’s in tech but do we know for sure what he does and if he’s a millionaire? She’s pretty rich so him being richer would be something. 

🧚‍♀️

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, monsieurRed said:

I know he’s in tech but do we know for sure what he does and if he’s a millionaire? She’s pretty rich so him being richer would be something. 

I read somewhere that his net worth is something between 300 - 600 million. So he might even have more than her. :triggered:  :billie:

2 hours ago, Red said:

She spent so much time without showing him off that I was honestly worried they had broken up

I honestly think he’s the one

Archived