achievement

Gaga gets immediate acclaim for National Anthem performance

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leoj305

She should totally drop a ASIB/Joanne ish pop album or 1000 doves with a stunning video after this 👀.

Vulture: Gaga walked in looking like this was her coronation ceremony to rule over all of Genovia, and with a golden dove brooch the size of an actual dove atop her breast, she thoroughly performed the “Star Spangled Banner.” The nation was not ready.

The Hill: Lady Gaga kicked off President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration with a stirring performance of the national anthem.

Classic FM Radio: On Inauguration Day her performance, accompanied by the United States Marine Band, was powerful with perfectly placed ornamentation.

NBC News: Lady Gaga shines with national anthem at Biden inauguration ceremony.

Today: Lady Gaga ushered in Biden’s inauguration with a moving performance of the national anthem.

Elle: Lady Gaga took the stage at the inauguration for President Joe Biden today and did a passionate rendition of the National Anthem to mark the beginning of Biden's term.

Entertainment Tonight: The 34-year-old GRAMMY winner -- clad in a navy blue top, red flowy skirt and black gloves -- wowed with her emotional cover of the iconic song, performing on the steps of the Capitol as Biden, Harris, their families and many more proudly looked on.

EW Entertainment: 

Lady Gaga's powerhouse voice helped ring in a new era of democracy with a heavenly rendition of the national anthem.

Variety: Lady Gaga delivered a rendition of the national anthem at Joe Biden’s inauguration that was both respectful, and very Lady Gaga.

New York Post: 

The “Stupid Love” singer — dressed  in a dramatic black and red gown, with a large gold eagle brooch — gave an exuberant, emphatic performance of “The Star-Spangled Banner.”

Showing that she doesn’t need all of the razzle dazzle, Gaga simply let her powerhouse pipes soar to the skies over the Capitol.

M Live: 

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Lady Gaga’s powerful voice was on full display for the world to see as she delivered an emotional rendition of “The Star Spangled Banner” at the inauguration of President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

Animal Claws
6 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

She should totally drop a ASIB/Joanne ish pop album or 1000 doves with a stunning video after this 👀.

ASIB 2.0. Another smash :vegas:

I was reading tweets..they really like the fact that she was not just singing, but being in the moment. When she pointed to the flag, the people loved it. I am so PROUD. 

Another "wow Lady Gaga can sing" moment, but better!!

bionic

It was literally the most iconic thing I've ever seen. I hope it gets as much acclaim and success as Whitney's did

buy bionic

TylerMedeiros

As a Gaga super fan and a member of Gagadaily for like 10 years now... I will say... I didn’t think it was her best....but was wonderful regardless! I still stan

YEET

DoremonLove

This is lady gagas world we are jsut living in it. Shes the moment shes the legend. We are proud:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

19 minutes ago, julz said:

I was reading tweets..they really like the fact that she was not just singing, but being in the moment. When she pointed to the flag, the people loved it. I am so PROUD. 

Another "wow Lady Gaga can sing" moment, but better!!

@Justin Drew Bieber posted yesterday a list of such moments.  It's the 5 moments when Gaga proved her talent to the world, not just her fanbase.  It's moments like these that gains her acceptance and will make her beloved:

Oscar performance

Super Bowl

National Anthem at Super Bowl

Sound Of Music

National Anthem at Inauguration 

Even my ophthalmologist, who is far far far from being a Gaga fan, raved about her super bowl performance, and it was him who brought the subject up, not me.  He was also so happy she didn't politicize the performance.  He gained a lot of respect for Gaga, and all that from just one performance.   Imagine the respect she has gained with the public for each of the five performances listed above.

Gaga really is on the right track to becoming a legend.  I realize each fanbase considers their fave a legend.  But imo, legends are people who have proven their talent over decades and are widely known and respected outside of their fanbase.

I live outside the space time continuum.

xoxo Craig
39 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

This is top acclaim, to get praise from a top Soprano :giveup:

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

This is top acclaim, to get praise from a top Soprano :giveup:

Wow.  Just WOW! 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived