💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Biden pre-Inauguration tearful speech <3

LaLuna

He's not even in office yet and he already looks exhausted. I honestly feel for him. He's an old man and he has SO much on his plate in the next 4 years. I don't know if he can do it. I guess he knew what he was getting himself into when he ran for office but still. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Monsterabriel

Trump never cried, only boasted and got mad, THIS is what a president should be, I take back everything I said about Biden (I did vote for Biden btw, I just wanted Trump out)

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

chromatic puzea

@Jill oooh you look so good in purple outfit :classy: i see you

hard to even fathom which parts you should believe
  • YAAAS 2

Jill
2 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

@Jill oooh you look so good in purple outfit :classy: i see you

Thank you :hor: it's made out of the leftovers from Ariana's wardrobe in the ROM mv

Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

Cavadour

Being old and emotional doesn't imply exhausted. His quiet force will be up to the task and in his most demanding  moments, Jill and Kamala will be there to help and protect.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

WhiteWitch
1 minute ago, Cavadour said:

Being old and emotional doesn't imply exhausted. His quiet force will be up to the task and in his most demanding  moments, Jill and Kamala will be there to help and protect.

It would be understandable if he was exhausted. We all are

Cavadour
1 minute ago, WhiteWitch said:

It would be understandable if he was exhausted

Yeah, but I don't think so. Growing old, you learn to spare strength and distance yourself from turmoil. Exhaustion comes faster on the front line struggle. Joe's quiet yet clear way to deal with the events of last months shows that.

• Like 1

WhiteWitch
10 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

Yeah, but I don't think so. Growing old, you learn to spare strength and distance yourself from turmoil. Exhaustion comes faster on the front line struggle. Joe's quiet yet clear way to deal with the events of last months shows that.

Joe Biden has had a lot of loss. If he personalizes the death of almost 400k people in the US from COVID, and uses it as a motivation to fix this, while also being emotionally exhausted from dealing with the inconsiderate humans who exist in this country, it would be absolutely understandable. To say any different is exactly like telling a boy to man up. Being exhausted can be a driving motivator, and has nothing to do with strength.

Cavadour

@WhiteWitch Yeah right. But I read here and there Joe's is old, Joe is tired... What you say is true from a certain point of view. But I don't see him as an epitome of commiseration. He's career talks for him. You don't achieve this with emotional exhaustion. Even though moments of emotion like we see during his speech in front of his family, his birth place, are understandable and let us measure his compassionate and human side, I definitely don't see him as an exhausted guy. I'm 'only' 13 years younger as Joe, but I can relate...

Edited by Cavadour
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Rio

youngest senator, then the oldest president

no wonder he was crying 😩😭 he feels like he's made it!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
5 hours ago, WhiteWitch said:

It would be understandable if he was exhausted. We all are

Joe said "I'm not 'sleepy' just tired of the b*llshit"

It's going to be so nice to have a human in office again :bradley:

Life is short but also terribly, terribly long~
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Fresco

He had just talked about how he wanted to be remembered with Delaware on his heart at his funeral. :deadbanana: :ohno: 

I think there is enough armed security to deter an attack. The capital mall looks great and festive.

I also hope they have authorized lethal force and will shoot to kill any illogical perp that brings in an unauthorized weapon despite all the armed guards. That amounts to a suicide attack. :grr: