Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JordanBreatheHeavy
12 hours ago, PartySick said:

Waffle Parties you say? :giggle:

I used to be on Exhale too but it's HELLA toxic :rip:

I think it used to be HELLA toxic, but I do think the culture has changed. Of course there are still members that spew negativity, and I'm always working on how to curb that. It's tough. Forums always have users that want to be icky. But I do think Exhale has changed profoundly in the last year. It's been one year since I decided to make Exhale the new BH homepage and it's been the best decision I've ever made for BH. Hopefully Exhale continues to get better and better. 🙏 

JordanBreatheHeavy
9 hours ago, Admin said:

Love the interview, and Jordan is a great guy!

Thanks man! Appreciate that a lot. And thank you for posting this interview on GGD's Instagram stories. Meant a lot. I think it's super cool that I can come and post here and talk with everyone. It's been a really dope experience. 

JordanBreatheHeavy
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Okay I'm gonna finish this video in the morning because it's interesting, but one thing I'm thinking about right now is how every person that ever talks about meeting Gaga says that she's polite, engaged, and that she remembers them from past meetings/knows who they are! This is something that I've noticed consistently in peoples recounts of meeting her for years. And this is how I know she's actually a good person.

That's super awesome to read. It shows she cares and sees the interviewer as an actual person and not something she just needs to get through. Her kindness in that 15 minute interview is something we can all enjoy years later. Class act. 

JordanBreatheHeavy
4 hours ago, Kitana said:

i was on exhale because britney is my fave star and while it was sometimes a lot more funny than here because people were allowed to do more it also led to the forum being full with a looooot of toxic people and they were roaming around without mods doing anything about it.

i remember i was called a c-word (uncensored in exhale)  for disliking a racist post and reporting it did nothing :billie:

Ugh I am really sorry about that. That behavior no longer goes unnoticed. We have a team of moderators (including @Gimme More) who are amaaazing. I'd like to think Exhale is different now, and continuing to get better. 🙏 

JordanBreatheHeavy
4 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I was on Exhale a lot before the ads took over (again) and adblockers were blocked, so I don't go on it much anymore but Jordan is a great guy!

Are there still a lot of ads? I tried to minimize them as much as possible while also still making enough revenue to, well, not be homeless :lolga:

There is a subscription option that members can buy with $3 or 3000 points (earned by commenting) and then you get an ad free experience. TBH I would love Exhale to be a subscription only forum and be ad free, but I don't think most people would like that lol. But yea I also had to turn on an adblocker blocker lol. Otherwise if people are viewing Exhale and blocking the ads, it's actually hurting the site (though I get from the UX standpoint no one wants to see ads). 

All that said, thanks for saying I'm a great guy. That means a lot :yay:

JordanBreatheHeavy
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

It was some time around the late ARTPOP era or early C2C era that I was there. I remember the admin making Gaga threads just to watch everyone sh*t on her :rip:

I didn't make Gaga threads just to watch everyone s--t on her lol. I made them cause I love Gaga and Exhalers back then were a lot more harsh towards her. I would say the majority of Exhalers love Gaga. There's only a few (loud) outliers that complain she uses her platform for clout (which is obviously bs). 🙏 

JordanBreatheHeavy
2 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

1) he’s hot 

2) I didn’t realize breathe heavy turned into a full on pop website. I thought it was still exclusive to Britney

3) that was a really good interview 

Haha thank you. Yea in 2014, on the 10th anniversary, I changed it from Britney to pop music (but there's still a big emphasis on Britney of course because of our herstory with her). 

Glad you liked the interview!! Appreciate that. 

VasilisVas
5 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Haha thank you. Yea in 2014, on the 10th anniversary, I changed it from Britney to pop music (but there's still a big emphasis on Britney of course because of our herstory with her). 

Glad you liked the interview!! Appreciate that. 

Holy crap I didn’t even realize you’re a member in here :flop:

i low key searched you on Instagram after watching the interview and gave you a follow! :kiss:

JordanBreatheHeavy
1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

Holy crap I didn’t even realize you’re a member in here :flop:

i low key searched you on Instagram after watching the interview and gave you a follow! :kiss:

Thanks for the follow :-] 

monsterdino
3 hours ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

I'm not sure if you're trying to drag me lol. Are you implying it didn't age well? If so I think we'll have to agree to disagree. 

no lol?? I kinda quoted you bc u said that u haven't heard it since u did the interview, so u probably don't even remember that u even asked her that 

JordanBreatheHeavy
35 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

no lol?? I kinda quoted you bc u said that u haven't heard it since u did the interview, so u probably don't even remember that u even asked her that 

Ahh ok gotcha. I was like :excuseu: haha. 

HausOfMark
9 hours ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Thank you so much! Wow you're an OG :classy: Appreciate that!!

Yep. when Britney was the ONLY pop-singer and everyone was talked down by you at the time LOL

-Mark

Rubber Hunk

Omg This brings back memories of when the Exhale/GGD feud was at its prime. That was the peak of stan culture and everything that came after wish it was as iconic. :neyde:

JordanBreatheHeavy
15 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

Yep. when Britney was the ONLY pop-singer and everyone was talked down by you at the time LOL

Talked down by me?? :crossed: If that's how you remember things than I'm really sorry 😢 

Archived