Teletubby

Why was she wasting water?

and this bathroom is so ugly:derpga:

Ā 

@Juanlittlem is my ā€*Ā·ź•¤. ā˜ļøeternal storm cloudšŸŒ©ļøļ½”Ėšā€

Helxig
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Ā Not everyone likes a strongĀ water pressureĀ 

How long does it take you to wash out your shampoo and conditioner?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

bionic
27 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Why was she wasting water?

and this bathroom is so ugly:derpga:

Distorted marble is one of the ugliest design aestheticsĀ 

buy bionic

Regina George

Imagine having enough free time to discuss someoneā€™s water pressure. Do these people really not have their own life and own problems?Ā 

Glamourpuss

At first I thought this was a filthy bathroom in a motel or something. The marble makes the walls look like they are streaked with grime.Ā 

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Imagine having enough free time to discuss someoneā€™s water pressure. Do these people really not have their own life and own problems?Ā 

Imagine having the free time to discuss literally anything on GGD. What are you even busy with these days, in quarantine?

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Bruh itā€™s the Kardashian/Jenners ???

The details of their personal lives have been shoved down our throats for over a decade and passed off as ā€œnewsā€, what do you expect?Ā 

Regina George
4 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

Imagine having the free time to discuss literally anything on GGD. What are you even busy with these days, in quarantine?

This is the most idiotic retort, I swear to god.

:awkney:Ā First of all... GGD is not talking about people's water pressure. There are plenty of serious topics that concern us all. Twitter is nothing but a dumpĀ where people literally talk about any "flaw" they can see in their life and it is extremely toxic.Ā 

hieronymus
Just now, Regina George said:

:awkney:Ā First of all... GGD is not talking about people's water pressure. There are plenty of serious topics that concern us all. Twitter is nothing but a dumb where people literally talk about any "flaw" they can see in their life and it is extremely toxic.Ā 

You're complaining about other people complaining about water pressure. Don't act like this place isn't also just masturbatory reactionary internet discussion. You have no moral high ground.

Archived