💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zayn Malik drinks beer and 'smokes weed' at 6AM while promoting new album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Zayn Malik left fans baffled after 'smoking weed' and drinking a beer in an Instagram Live to promote his latest album on Monday.

The new dad, 28, chatted to fans during the video at around 11am in the UK and 6am in New York where it is thought he's currently living.

While playing tunes from his record Nobody Is Listening, Zayn was seen lighting what some called a joint and sipping a bottle before also tucking into a pizza.

Some fans were left confused, asking whether he was at home with his girlfriend Gigi Hadid and their baby. One person penned: 'Why is Zayn getting high and blasting lights and music at 6am when he supposedly has a baby in the house?'

38176500-9161579-image-a-56_161101754374

source

38176438-9161579-image-a-40_16110172226638176432-9161579-image-a-41_161101722926

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SevenWonder

I'm not a fan at all, but who cares? He's an adult. And a rich pop star who probably keeps odd hours.

Also, on what planet does anyone think he actually gets up with the baby?

alsemanche

What's so baffling about drinking ans smoking up? :toofunny: what is this non-issue? :toofunny:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Teletubby
16 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

What's so baffling about drinking ans smoking up? :toofunny: what is this non-issue? :toofunny:

his fans are mostly still kids:toofunny:

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

Bloody hooker

It’s interesting that people don’t see the issue. The issue isn’t necessarily the smoking and drinking, but it’s doing it at 6am while he has a child and playing loud music. While he could be far away from his new born to not disturb the child with the music, he shouldn’t be drinking and smoking that early in the am. Gigi and him could’ve hired a nanny to tend to the child, but he is excepted as a father to take care of his child at any given time while not being under heavy influence.

But he could have planned this moment out to be held elsewhere, so there wouldn’t be any disturbance in the household.

It’s 5am for me, so this may not make the most sense. 

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

buzzkill
8 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

It’s interesting that people don’t see the issue. The issue isn’t necessarily the smoking and drinking, but it’s doing it at 6am while he has a child and playing loud music. While he could be far away from his new born to not disturb the child with the music, he shouldn’t be drinking and smoking that early in the am. Gigi and him could’ve hired a nanny to tend to the child, but he is excepted as a father to take care of his child at any given time while not being under heavy influence.

But he could have planned this moment out to be held elsewhere, so there wouldn’t be any disturbance in the household.

It’s 5am for me, so this may not make the most sense. 

But he’s rich af... probably don’t even heard his son cried once. :huntyga: Even if it was, what’s wrong with smoking and drinking, after all he probably has odd hours. People are only trying to create a n bad narrative about it even tho every 20 something would do that.

bionic
21 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Just leave him alone lol

He was publicly promoting his album, this isn't intruding in private matters

buy bionic

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived