💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
politics

QAnon tried to infiltrate inauguration

xoxo Craig

At least they didn't succeed... they all need arrested. Why that Q-Anon group hasn't been labelled a 'terrorist organisation' yet and/or shut down is beyond me :bear:

End Racism Now
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

At least they didn't succeed... they all need arrested. Why that Q-Anon group hasn't been labelled a 'terrorist organisation' yet and/or shut down is beyond me :bear:

They’re white and Republican. They could literally murder people in broad daylight and they’d still be labeled as “misguided” or whatever. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

destructivelove

The Washington Post also claimed the NG stopped an “armed gunman” in DC’s green-zone two days ago and it ended up being someone who just had the incorrect credentials and did in fact have clearance to be where he was detained.  There were also claims this week by press that a “Huge threat of NG members going rogue had been uncovered” ...many many in high level military and fbi leadership have Officially rebuked this claim in the past couple days. 

I have no opinion currently on the q (there is no q anon tho.  It’s “Q” and “anons” - sloppy journalism) situation, but Washington post the past few weeks has literally been gossip level coverage. Their reporters have had to retract literally so many articles this week, and they do so on their own personal twitter accounts rather than the WP doing the correct thing and putting out official retractions.    The rush for 24hr US new agencies to have bragging and monetary rewards for being the first to “break” stories, has effectively ruined journalism.  Investigative journalism is dead, replaced by meme content

Edited by destructivelove

TheSlash

I feel like being in an episode of House of Cards now, tbh :saladga:

An original mess since 1995
  • Like 1

Saeed
24 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

They’re white and Republican. They could literally murder people in broad daylight and they’d still be labeled as “misguided” or whatever. 

they'll be called ''good people'' by trump

• Like 2

Chromatican

I'm not someone who generally likes banning people or censoring content, but these QAnon accounts are cult-ish at best. Imagine if someone from Heaven's Gate Cult or Jim Jones was able to command their followers through twitter back in the day. I think Q should be monitored very closely. We know the FBI and DHS has warned us of right-wing terror being the biggest threat on US soil and white supremacists infiltrating police forces.

• Like 4

MJHolland
30 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

I have no opinion currently on the q (there is no q anon tho.  It’s “Q” and “anons” - sloppy journalism) situation, but ... Investigative journalism is dead, replaced by meme content

I can't tell if this is a meme or modern art.

Bish try being a journalist living/working through this administration where 100,000,000 heinous acts are committed every single day by Trump & co that would be career-defining stories for anyone else. 

And just bc Trump's own security people refute the claims doesn't mean the WaPo is wrong, friend. 

• YAAAS 1

gypsy101

yeah today on CNN they mentioned many times about vetting the national guard people because of a possible inside job. i’m still nervous about the inauguration personally.

Agunimon

Sounds like they better open spirit Halloween early this year for all those national guard costumes they’re gonna need.  :koons:

Edited by Agunimon
  • LMAO 1

Monsterabriel

Idiots

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female

FATCAT
3 hours ago, destructivelove said:

I have no opinion currently on the q 

I sure hope you're not falling into that qult. It's literally just BS that's been changed/warped every time they've set a date for their shenanigans to occur. Been following it for years myself for personal education on how people get sucked into conspiracies, it's all nonsense.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1

bionic
12 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I sure hope you're not falling into that qult. It's literally just BS that's been changed/warped every time they've set a date for their shenanigans to occur. Been following it for years myself for personal education on how people get sucked into conspiracies, it's all nonsense.

When is JFK Jr's latest return due?

buy bionic

Ziggy
16 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Probably because they aren’t a formal group. It’s a conspiracy theory but not a group that would be distinct enough like the proud boys or KKK.

• Thanks 1